Thunder In The Ozarks - A Heartland Chapter TBN Mini-Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Thunder In The Ozarks - A Heartland Chapter TBN Mini-Event

Sorry to hear that Mint Bird is not doing well wont be able to make the trip. Hope the stay in the hospital is a short one.

At least you'll have a beautiful alternative !

See you guys soon.

Comment

Sorry, Paul but we are now at Plan D and have to cancel out! PM sent.

Bill and Nancy

Comment

Bill, you will both be missed very much. We'll see you next time!

Comment

Originally posted by longbill View Post
          Sorry, Paul but we are now at Plan D and have to cancel out! PM sent.

Bill and Nancy
          Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
          Bill, you will both be missed very much. We'll see you next time!
          What no MSB cars?

Comment

Have fun....wish we could be there, but we've been in the area (Eureka Springs) twice in the past month, including 1 week ago. We have family in Eureka, but couldn't go this week.

Comment

Mike, I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you. Didn't realize you had family in Eureka Springs. Sometime time when you are going up for or returning from a visit you should swing by Tahlequah to say hi.

Comment

We are in Ridgeland, MS on our way to the Ozarks. Beautiful weather we saw 90 degrees in Meridian, MS. I hope we see near the same in the Ozarks.

Comment

What a delightful visit with Margaret and Charlie at the Shuckers Oyster Bar in Ridgeland, MS. They both know how much I like my banana splits, but Shuckers does not have them on the menu. When I asked the server if they had banana splits she said she would see what she could do. I did not have very high hopes for a banana split at a bar, but was I ever surprised when she came back carrying this great Mississippi Banana Split. Margaret and Charlie went to the trouble of bringing ice cream and banana popsicles to surprise me. Those popsicles are better than real bananas so now this is my favorite banana split. Thanks so much to Margaret and Charlie for treating me and Liz to a great evening.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                    Mike, I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you. Didn't realize you had family in Eureka Springs. Sometime time when you are going up for or returning from a visit you should swing by Tahlequah to say hi.
                    Barbara's family lives there. We may be back up there again next month...not sure. Have a great time!

Comment

COME ON GUYS AND GIRLS......LET'S HAVE SOME PICTURES POSTED FROM OZARK THUNDER for those of us who could not attend! See you in Wisconsin.

Comment

Ditto. We especially need some of Daisy Mae Yokum.

Comment

Sorry I missed this! I live in Bentonville!

I was getting gas in town and started seeing a flock of Thunderbirds heading north on Walton and turning into Fred's Hickory Inn! Hope dinner was good. (It's Fred's... I know it was good) Next time!

Comment

Mike sorry you missed this opportunity to meet so many great retrobird owners. We had a great time in your neck of the woods and it is a shame you missed it. With Bill and Boyd living in your area, you guys should get together regularly.

As for pictures, I was too busy and the weather wasn't very conducive to great photography. Hopefully, others were able to get a picture or two to share.

Comment

A WONDERFUL event!! Thanks to Bill, Boyd and Paul - and their staffs - for administering the best-run event I have ever attended. As I said in another post, I am passing along your expertise to other clubs. And where would I ever find the Retro expertise that I found with you folks?

Kudos to you ALL!! And thanks again.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for a great event in the Ozarks. For those wondering about our return, before we left the ABS module went bad, took it to the local Ford dealer and they got us in late on Friday to diagnose a bad module, didn't have one could order it would take 3 days. The service writer told us we could drive the car but of course no ABS but the brakes would work fine. We left on Sunday, the ABS, wrench, check engine, brake and transmission lights remained on for most of the trip. We made it home Monday afternoon, the car is fine and so are we, I ordered a module off eBay, thank you Ron for looking that up for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X