X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greater Atlanta group

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
    Prediction:

You guys will still be talking about getting together when David and Jeannie get completely moved in and they put together something in the area.
    You are real close, Jeannie, David and I have already discussed a TBN function in Georgia. Nothing firmed yet, just discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by 11TH GEN View Post
      John: You are about 60 miles from where the All Ford Show is in May. No heavy Metro traffic, about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Have not heard about it. Where is it? I would go and bring the bird.

Comment

http://www.garmc.net/events/hardy-family-ford-show/

Hardy Ford in Dallas, GA contact the GRMC in the link for a space.

Comment

Glad you guys posted about the Hardy Family Ford show. I was there a few years back (before my TBird ownership). I am exactly 3 1/2 miles from that Dealer, so I will definitely see some TBN members this year, yea.

Comment

All Ford Show

The GARMC cut off pre registrations for this coming Saturday, however, if you show up by 8:00am they will have space. $25

Comment

Rekindling this one...

I am in Marietta, GA and would love to meet up with other Thunderbird owners!

Went to a small "Drive-in" get together at Piedmont Church Saturday (1st Saturday of each month).

Was fun but no other Thunderbirds to represent!!!

Comment

south east georgia here

Comment

Originally posted by silversurfer66 View Post
                  Rekindling this one...

I am in Marietta, GA and would love to meet up with other Thunderbird owners!

Went to a small "Drive-in" get together at Piedmont Church Saturday (1st Saturday of each month).

Was fun but no other Thunderbirds to represent!!!
                  There were two other Thunderbirds there. My 2005 Inca Gold and a 1955 Black. I had to leave early and saw you coming in as I was leaving. There were actually three of us from the Atlanta Classic Thunderbird Club. I have a Red 1957, a 2003 007 and a 2005 Inca Gold. Come back next month on the 4th and all three of us will probably be there. Wish I had still been there when you arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Rays 007 #15 View Post
                    There were two other Thunderbirds there. My 2005 Inca Gold and a 1955 Black. I had to leave early and saw you coming in as I was leaving. There were actually three of us from the Atlanta Classic Thunderbird Club. I have a Red 1957, a 2003 007 and a 2005 Inca Gold. Come back next month on the 4th and all three of us will probably be there. Wish I had still been there when you arrived.
                    See you next month!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X