AACA Museum Visit - April 1, 2017 -- Not A TBN Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AACA Museum Visit - April 1, 2017 -- Not A TBN Event

The Mid-Atlantic Thunderbird Club (MATC) extends an invitation to TBN members to join us for a visit to the AACA Museum in Hershey, PA, on Saturday, April 1, 2017. This is a one day, rain or shine event. The visit is timed to include an opportunity to see the see the 1964-65 New York World's Fair Exhibit which features a 1964 Thunderbird convertible that was part of the Ford Motor Company pavilion. The exhibit will end by mid-April. I have provided some details below.

Time: Plan on arriving by 10 AM. Some of us will be caravaning from northern Maryland, possibly stopping for a quick fast food breakfast along the way. More details on that later. I anticipate 3 or so hours in the museum.

Location: AACA Museum, 161 Museum Drive, Hershey, PA 17033. Weather permitting we will be able to stage our cars on the lawn in front of the museum.

Cost: AACA members are free, non-members are $9.50.

Lunch: We will have lunch at a local 50s theme diner.

If you would like to join us, please respond to this email or pm me by Monday, March 27th. It should be a great time. There are many great exhibits.

Skip
    Last edited by Skip; Mar 23, 2017, 04:27 PM.
    sigpic
    Skip
    2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium, Torch Red with Full Accent Red Interior
    2008 Ford Taurus X, Eddie Bauer, Merlot with Pueblo Gold Cladding
    2013 Ford Escape SEL (Ecoboost), Frosted Glass

Re: AACA Museum Visit - April 1, 2017 -- Not A TBN Event

This is a great opportunity. I had the chance to visit the museum some years ago when Bob Moss took us as a group.

I was at the NY Worlds Fair in '64 and saw that Thunderbird!

Comment

Re: AACA Museum Visit - April 1, 2017 -- Not A TBN Event

It is a fantastic facility - I HIGHLY recommend visiting it.
      Bill H - Chocolate Capital of the World

Comment

Working...
      X