• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Had enough?

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
    Maine is nice in the Summer.
    Anywhere USA is nice in the summer!

Joe
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

I can see the ground again!

Originally posted by LA PHIL View Post
      What's 'good' about 7-8 inches of snow?
      (unless you're skiing on it or a kid building a snowman)
      If you have areas in your lawn that need seeding, a late season snow is the perfect time. Sow the seeds before the storm and the snow will work the seed into the ground as it melts. The moisture also greatly aids germination.

Comment

First of April and areas north and west of here are getting hit with some heavy wet snow. All rain here for now, changing over to snow this afternoon with a couple of inches possible.

Spring in New England!

Joe

Comment

So much for the drought!

Joe

Comment

Joe, we arrived back in Ohio on May 1. Has rained every day. today is 48*. Have not seen the sun. Hope to have top down by July.
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

When we retired/divorced, my wife went back to NC and bought a house. I moved to Dallas and bought a condo. I gave her ALL of the lawn tools/equipment, except one snow shovel, which I hung on the wall in the garage just to remind me what I DON'T have to do anymore.
              Allen, TX
              The best trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint, dead bugs on the windshield, and the occasional smell of manure.

Comment

Tied the record yesterday in Boston for the lowest high temperature for the day, never got out of the 50s. Feels like it's been raining for weeks!

It's finally going to break sometime today with a decent weekend coming. Just in time for the Jersey show.

Record highs in the 90s next week, come on summer!

Joe

Comment

Working...
                X