Fitchburg, MA Car Show 4/23/17 - Not a TBN Sponsored Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fitchburg, MA Car Show 4/23/17 - Not a TBN Sponsored Event

I may have to try to go now. Although I'm not quite sure where....

Comment

Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post
      Do not ask Will.

Comment

I could tell you where to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
          I could tell you where to go.
          Gene.

Comment

Go behind a tree if ya really gotta go. Otherwise, use the bathroom. ---Will

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
              Lemme see if I got this straight. The main event has been held in Massachusetts but is now a Maine event, while the Maine event, no longer in Massachusetts, is in itself a main event that used to be called Thunderama though the name was dropped but has now returned as Thunderama once again. There is an event being held in Massachusetts which is neither the old Thunderama nor the new Thunderama but a more prosaically-named Car Show. The Massachusetts location of this main event means it's not the Maine event but it's the main event in Massachusetts. Neither the Maine event, earlier noted as their main event, nor the main event in Massachusetts is close to the main event in Wisconsin, the latter being about 1000 miles west of the other two main events. Okay, I think I got it. ----Will, with help from Abbott & Costello
              Umm - well aaa sure, ok, except when it was held in New Hampshire

Comment

I am getting a headache ......LOL.....See you all at the Fitchburg Car Show and Swap Meet......Looking forward to seeing everyone after a long winter.

Comment

Fitchburg, MA Car Show 4/23/17 - Not a TBN Sponsored Event

Three weeks to go, hope things dry out enough after this latest bout of weather!

Joe

Comment

My deal with BURRRD is: Car cover comes off on opening day for the Red Sox (tomorrow) and goes back on after the last pitch of the World Series.
                    BURRRD's gonna be REALLY freaked when her cover comes off in the morning and there's still 8 inches of snow on the driveway.
                    Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone in Fitchburgh in a few weeks

Judge Lucid

Comment

Getting ready - The DSB is donning her new rubber - oil is on it's way, then off the jack stands. Dieing to see how it looks with the 55s on it when it's on the ground.

No clue how to get the attachment the correct way - looks fine until I save the post. Tried to rotate it 90 degrees save & repost - of course it won't post correctly - tilt your head
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Chuck; Apr 3, 2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                        Getting ready - The DSB is donning her new rubber - oil is on it's way, then off the jack stands. Dieing to see how it looks with the 55s on it when it's on the ground.

No clue how to get the attachment the correct way - looks fine until I save the post. Tried to rotate it 90 degrees save & repost - of course it won't post correctly - tilt your head
                        Chuck - Luckily the wheels in the photo are ROUND - so it doesn't matter whether you can rotate them or not. Looks good to me!

Judge Lucid

Comment

Itinerary updated in post #1

Comment

Thanks John. The weather is not looking too good here for Saturday and Sunday, keeping a close eye on it.

Comment

I'm seeing 10% change on Saturday & Sunday - cloudy though + rain Friday night / early Saturday morning which would make the trip up nasty on Saturday morning. Fitchburg is looking good, especially Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                                I'm seeing 10% change on Saturday & Sunday - cloudy though + rain Friday night / early Saturday morning which would make the trip up nasty on Saturday morning. Fitchburg is looking good, especially Sunday

Yeah, we may just come up Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X