Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preservation Society of Newport County 4/29/17 (Not a TBN Event)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preservation Society of Newport County 4/29/17 (Not a TBN Event)

The Newport Preservation Society will be hosting a "Cars and Coffee at Rosecliff" Mansion on Saturday 4/29/17 from 8 to 10AM. This event, in association with the Audrian Automobile Museum of Newport will be held on the lawn of the famous Newport mansion (which might make for some really good calendar photos). You do have to register in advance. Event is FREE and you can register guests.

Audrain Automobile MuseumA
    401-856-4420A
    events@audrainautomuseum.org

Judge Lucid

Re: Preservation Society of Newport County 4/29/17 (Not a TBN Event)

Sounds good, Mark, and I would like to be there. If we were in NH this coming weekend it would be a 265 mile trip for us for a 2 hour event. Will be back in northern NH the first week of May and hope to attend Thunderama in June.
    Richard
    T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
    Richard & Gordon

Comment

Glad to hear you guys are back. Looking forward to hooking up again this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 02LeeBird View Post
        Glad to hear you guys are back. Looking forward to hooking up again this summer.
        Ya, that was the good news. The bad news is that TWO DAYS after getting BURRRD back from the color correction shop (she looks Bu-T-Ful!) and ONE DAY after the great and not to miss Newport Car show (look it up - they are going to expand it to once a month), I got assigned to the complete other side of the country, and am now in Sacramento CA dealing with storm damages for the next 6-9 months. I had to put poor BURRRD back in her pajamas in the garage where she'll stay till I get home. Since that will be AFTER baseball season, she may not see the shiny pavement till next spring. I am truly heartbroken at the thought, and I'm going to miss all of my TBN NE Chapter friends all summer. Just wanted you to know we're not avoiding you

Judge Lucid/Mark

Comment

Working...
        X