Indiana T-Birds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana T-Birds?

So how may of you live in the Indianapolis area? Is there enough to do a Brown County drive this Fall?

I'm in Dayton OH but I love the BrownCounty Area (except for all the people in the fall) but I would love to do a fall cruse. Keep us posted.

Mike

Comment

Check the member list and sort by state. If you get a chance to look at some of the site's features you'll find them pretty comprehensive. just another benefit!

Irish Thunder

Comment

Charles, where exactly is Brown county, and how long of a drive from the Chicago area?

Comment

Charles,

I live in the Dayton area and would be very interested in a fall drive. Just keep me posted as to when.

Ray in Ohio

Comment

Brown county is just about 60 miles south of Indianapolis and is mainly dense, forested hills dotted with small towns, lakes and winding roads. I know of many beautiful roads, perfect for any top-down fall day. The fall colors are beautiful and draw people for miles around, but it's just as pretty in Summer.

Central to Brown County are the Hoosier National Forest, the city of Bloomington and small arts/antique villages like Nashville.

I have no dates in mind, (fall color is best in late October, early November) but thought that if there were a few like-minded t-bird owners nearby, we could meet up somewhere near Indy and have a nice day driving the area.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comment

Wow, sounds great. Fall is my favorite season. As long as it's not the weekend of Oct 24th - 26th, I'd like to join in the fun!:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

Comment

Would be interested in a fall foliage drive. I've heard a lot about the Brown County area and this would be a great reason to for a visit. Coriaty, are you willing to put something together?

Comment

Sure, I'll give it a shot!

Family and business precludes anything too involved, but I can scout a meeting point, some route with stops along the way. Watch this post, I'll work up some dates & routes.

Charles -:

pbj:

Comment

Re: Indiana T-Birds?

I'm in South Bend-if the docs give the ok, I'd be up for it!

Also-August 28th is Hot August Nights, sponsored by the Studebaker Museum-that's a Saturday, from 4-8pm-I posted elsewhere about it, and will be taking photos of the event-any TBN member who comes will receive a free 11x14 shot of their car

Comment

This is 7 years old........

Comment

I live in Richmond, IN, only about 60 miles away....might be interested if date doesn't conflict.

Comment

Very Interested if it doesnt conflict with my daughter`s Horse eventing dates,
                          I live in southern In. 30 mi. west of Louisville,Ky.

Comment

I live about 175 miles North, but it's only about a 2.5 hour drive. I've been down there before during the Bean Blossom Boogie ( a biker event ), but gave up my Harley for my TBird. Nashville, Indiana is a nice little town, lots of neet little shops. Leroy

\ \ \ \ \___________________________________

Comment

I live in Richmond. Population of about 35,000 and only three retro T-Birds in the entire town. None in the winter time.

Comment

Working...
                              X