This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbirdjoe

Am a new member to the forum and wanted to say hello to all. Also I am current President of the Central Ohio Classic Thunderbird Club and we are always looking for new members to grow the club and its many activities.
    Please contact me should you be interested. We accept all Birds and have access to services at least in central Ohio for all makes. Thanks!

Re: Thunderbirdjoe

Welcome, Joe. Hope you'll enjoy TBN for what it is, instead of just using it as a place to recruit new members for your local club. Lots of things going on here, also.
    Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Apr 5, 2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

TBN has more information about the 02 to 05 Thunderbird then any other site out there. But it isn't a place for people to come to and try to recruit members for another club.
      Last edited by Administrator; Apr 5, 2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Welcome Joe! nice to hear from fellow Thunderbird heads!

CVCashmere

Comment

JOE!! Where ya been? I'm pleased to see a new OHIO member! We shall have to meet up soon. I'd like to know more about your Club.

Glad you're here. Any of your Club members also on the Nest?

RBIRD (Bob Stotts)

Comment

Welcome, Joe!

Comment

Personally I think TBN would benefit from helping in the development of other clubs - being that TBN is more of an online club/forum without individual chapters across the country, I could see it being beneficial to both TBN and any Thunderbird clubs to work together, it could only help to build and grow both. Personally I thought the Administrator comment was cold and unwelcoming - great way to recruit

Comment

Keith,

Your new to TBN and you know nothing about the subject and the history. TBN, over the years has tried to be friends with other T-Bird Clubs and they want nothing to do with TBN. All they want is the members of TBN.

TBN doesn't need them and they have made it clear they want nothing to do with TBN.

If this post keeps going in the direction it is now going it will be closed.

"Personally I thought the Administrator comment was cold and unwelcoming - great way to recruit"

Like I said, you know nothing about the subject your talking about.

Comment

Working...
                X