Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Ford Picnic for Saturday, May 27 in Carrolton, TX (Not a TBN event)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Ford Picnic for Saturday, May 27 in Carrolton, TX (Not a TBN event)

All Ford Picnic for Saturday May 27 in Carrolton at Sandy Lake Amusement Park.

Time 10:30 to 3 (note time change). Bring chairs so you can sit when you're not wandering around through all the Fords or over visiting the rest of the park.

If not bringing a Retro, drive another special interest Ford from the past.

Bring a picnic lunch.

The cars are judged.
    Attached Files
    Dot from Texas
    Porthole Authority
    TBN 2017 Calendars free to download.

Re: All Ford Picnic for Saturday, May 27 in Carrolton, TX (Not a TBN event)

Dot, I plan to attend. I'll have pay the full price because I didn't get my entry mailed. I'll probably bring the 007. I hope to see you there. I think that RetroGeorge may join us also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbear View Post
      Dot, I plan to attend. I'll have pay the full price because I didn't get my entry mailed. I'll probably bring the 007. I hope to see you there. I think that RetroGeorge may join us also.
      We'll be there; we didn't prepay either. will watch the weather to see which tbird we bring. spouse hates to dry out the 57.(and I don't care to, either).
      Dot from Texas
      Porthole Authority

Comment

I think the first picture shows all the retrobirds that came. TBN was represented by Newman, Dave, and I. Now for you to figure out which ones belonged to us. There were 5 retros there. See if you can spot them all in the first picture. and btw, Dave won best late model Thunderbird.
        Attached Files
        Dot from Texas
        Porthole Authority

Comment

Newman, Dave and Dot. What a crew! Congrats Dave.
          Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
          2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Dave had an unfair advantage. He brought a 007.

Comment

Way to go, Dave. See you next week.
              It's better to be seen than viewed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbear View Post
                Dang! I had this on my calendar, but I never look at my calendar. My ADD is getting worse by the day.

My car is in the garage, all cleaned up, top down, waiting for some good weather.

'Sorry I missed it, guys - I have a few things for TBear.
                Allen, TX
                The best trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint, dead bugs on the windshield, and the occasional smell of manure.

Comment

Thanks guys! See everyone next week.

Comment

Darn....I gotta check this section of the forum more often....totally missed this. Next time!

Comment

Originally posted by miketx View Post
                      Darn....I gotta check this section of the forum more often....totally missed this. Next time!
                      Mike, just subscribe to the Texas Chapter forum and you'll get notice if you select email notices.
                      Dot from Texas
                      Porthole Authority

Comment

Working...
                      X