Re: Window drop processor

Glad to hear that worked for you Bob.

And FYI, the opposite of 'dropped' (in this context) is 'raised.'

Comment

Originally posted by LA PHIL View Post
      Glad to hear that worked for you Bob.

And FYI, the opposite of 'dropped' (in this context) is 'raised.'
      Thanks for the antonym suggestion. I was thinking the opposite of "raised" would be "lowered". Maybe there is another antonym? A google search suggested, amongst other candidates, "escalated".

I know, way off topic!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoBob View Post
        Thanks for the antonym suggestion. I was thinking the opposite of "raised" would be "lowered". Maybe there is another antonym? A google search suggested, amongst other candidates, "escalated".

I know, way off topic!

Bob
        Hi Bob!

In the way you're using it the opposite of 'raised' would be ''lowered.'

A synonym of 'lowered' could include 'dropped,' but again it's a question of context, usage and syntax.

Spelling and grammar on this site have always been rather 'loosey-goosey,' to say the least, so it's not a particularly popular topic.

Technical automotive expertise has always trumped erudition here on TBN.

Comment

Hi Bob!
          In the way you're using it the opposite of 'raised' would be ''lowered.'
          A synonym of 'lowered' could include 'dropped,' but again it's a question of context, usage and syntax.
          Spelling and grammar on this site have always been rather 'loosey-goosey,' to say the least, so it's not a particularly popular topic.
          Technical automotive expertise has always trumped erudition here on TBN.

Comment

Hi Bob!
            Not unlike pedantic verses clever

Comment

Working...
            X