Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W
    Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

But for commercial use it seems like a gratuity to you would be in order... hard to believe someone kept the car without driving it (185 miles!) yet trashed the original window sticker...

Quickdraw at last count we (most use your info to start) have 350+ of these scattered over the country. Not one person has ever paid a dime. Nor
    have I done one for a dealer. That is more important to me than any gratuity but thanks for the thought.

Mr. Johnson years ago when we started this I bought frames that were never used and still sit in a drawer. Send me buyers name and address and It will be done and hand delivered with compliments from you.
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

• Originally posted by wcoates View Post
      W

Quickdraw at last count we (most use your info to start) have 350+ of these scattered over the country. Not one person has ever paid a dime. Nor
      have I done one for a dealer. That is more important to me than any gratuity but thanks for the thought.

Mr. Johnson years ago when we started this I bought frames that were never used and still sit in a drawer. Send me buyers name and address and It will be done and hand delivered with compliments from you.
      AWESOME! Thank You, Would you mind sending me an email or give me a call or text (330-990-6970) so I can get it to you? I am not sure how he would feel about me putting his address out on the web :-)

Comment

• Bill, while you are delivering this surprise, don't forget to have him sign up for a TBN membership! The more Ohio members, the better.

Bob
        Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mickey Grzeszczak tours is in your e-mail. Yours is number 400. getting requests from the other site plus from Brad's retro facebook parts site.

Only 68,000+ to go!
          2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

• Yup - I got one of the facsimile stickers from this fella - I was prepared for it to be a bit lame and underwhelming (as many repro documents are)...
            WRONG! It looks amazing - and the info is accurate...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Dreano View Post
              Yup - I got one of the facsimile stickers from this fella - I was prepared for it to be a bit lame and underwhelming (as many repro documents are)...
              WRONG! It looks amazing - and the info is accurate...
              glad you like it Frank. The accuracy of the document has to go to Dot Lang and Harry Packard. Both contributors magnifico.

Comment

• Guys sent out 12+ today. Hope you got them!

Harry as you know I can (will) only do requests that come to my e-Mail at Coat1971@aol.com if it doesn't come from TBN. Getting requests from multiple sites and folks aren't quite getting the message that just a vin doesn't do it for me. Please advise them that I need info (vin, colors and options) . If they would cut and past that info from their requests to you, that would be perfect.

One site screws around changing my e-mail address so I won't react til an e-mail is reiceved.

423 sent so far, only 68,000 to go.

Comment

• Bill,

Harry Packard? :)

And you only have 67,675 more stickers to go.

Yesterday I got this message from the benevolent owner of the other site, (he seems displeased with me)
                  "This nonsense and drama ends now. I had already blocked your email address days ago and now you will no longer be sending PMs"

So, I'm pretty sure we wont have any more work to do for the other site...
                  Last edited by Quickdraw; Sep 16, 2019, 02:12 PM.
                  Quickdraw
                  Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post
                    Bill,

I'm pretty sure we wont have any more work to do for the other site...
                    Works for me. I would like to get the members on the 2002-05 FACEBOOK swapsite in tune . Have posted but still getting partial info there

Comment

• A while ago I posted a thread about other T-Bird web sites not talking/ working together for the betterment of the T-Bird community. Today I got a lesson. Mr. Biddle has taken one of the 427 or so facsimile window stickers we've sent out and made it the template on his site for members creating their own facsimile Moroney label. (Better than you know who using it and charging $8).

Really this whole project was to provide a device for members. ( always thank Harry and Dot for info necessary to get it off the ground). So I guess the fact that it is out there for members is AOK. He did delete my response. That's ok also but what did somewhat gall me was the first member's response that was obviously allowed to stay! "Biddle you rock". Now that did disturb me somewhat. Hey Biddle you...………...…… Enough of that. momma also said if ya can't say something nice, say nothing at all. (Did delete the short cut to his site as I'll never visit it again! after seeing his response.)

His response to the you rock comment , "anything for the betterment of the T-Bird community". Makes me want to barf!
                      Last edited by wcoates; Oct 31, 2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to see you treated that way. All you were doing was offering a free service to help others. I just don’t understand some people.

Comment

• That biddle IS a big honkin' jerk!!
                          Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't understand what in the world is wrong with that guy Bill. You and Quickdraw provide a hell of a service for Retro owners. I didn't realize someone is using your work and charging $8.00 for something that is free (does he reside on the Left Coast??) I have gone over to the other site on and off for a month or so when this started and every time I see his avatar/picture it reminds of a tooth whitening commercial.. smiling.jpg Disregard my question as to who is charging $8 for your work. I just read your post of 4/23/19. I see some thing never change when it comes to "lapill"
                            Last edited by Lakebum; Oct 31, 2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Excel spreadsheet link

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...GuJHQnS4lfM5H8

We're lighter. We're faster. If that don't work, we're nastier.
                              We're gonna make history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra977 View Post
                                Wow, that is so similar to the one in post #1 on this thread!!
                                Quickdraw
                                Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X