• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership advance search?

How do I see who lives in The Villages?

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
    How do I see who lives in The Villages?
    Greg, I haven't found any way to search for members other than their handle. Will be watching to see if you get an answer to help us.
    T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
    Richard & Gordon

Comment

A State by State listing would be interesting.

Comment

That used to be possible before the current iteration of this software TBN uses. I would find members in Nevada and email or PM them inviting to join us for our Thunderbirds of Las Vegas dinner. I don't really see any viable options for searching the membership anymore. Besides, many of the users registered here came and went a long time ago.

Comment

amen

Comment

Hi, Greg,

I just moved to the Villages and see a lot of 2002-05 T-Birds in many colors. So there must be a good number of owners living here. Sorry I can't be of any more help. Good luck with your search!

Comment

We just bought a villa in The Villages along with a cherry 03 DSB with under 30K. TBN used to show 9-10 members in TV. That info is in cyber heaven. I do belong to TV's Thunderbird Club..please join!

Comment

It would be VERY HELPFUL if there was a way to SEARCH MEMBERS AND WHERE THEY LIVE

Comment

I agree Sandy. You can go to the person's 'about me' and look that way..

Comment

I have a user name and password but they don’t work! Thanks
                    Kent Brooks

Comment

Working...
                    X