Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence I'm, off site to be here. I've spent hours on the phone to no avail...even threatened too cancel. Only problem Comcast is the best here in The Villages.

Comment

We haven't had any problems connecting to TBN. We have Comcast / Xfinity at the house. Iphone is on ATT. Both connect fine. I will check to see if there are any problems with the server. I do not think the server is the problem.

Comment

As of now I'm able to get in using both the computer and AT&T. Hope the glitch is over with permanently.
        21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I have looked and then put a ticket in. The server guys came back and could find nothing wrong. It could be your virus protection that is blocking TBN. Check it.

Comment

I still can’t connect unless I turn wifi off. Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

Comment

We can’t get in on our computer now. Only on phone with WiFi off. We haven’t changed our virus protection. Two days ago we could get on with computer and now we can’t. Has to be a problem somewhere.

Comment

Ok, I don't know what happened but this morning I am able to get on TBN through wifi but it is very slow. I never changed anything on my end. Something must be going on somewhere.

Ted

Comment

still waiting on Comcast

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
                    still waiting on Comcast
                    Try rebooting all of your equipment while you wait. Make sure that your virus protection has all the current updates.

Comment

I have noticed problems with downloads using Internet Explorer. Moved to Google Chrome and problem solved.
                      Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
                      2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

I had to dump IE in favor of Chrome about 2 months ago.Not because of this website but several secure sites would no longer play fair..

I have not had any problems getting into TBN but everything was loading very slow as has been pointed out above..

Today I noticed a vast improvement..

Comment

I just changed my IP address and was able to get back on TBN. I haven't been able to get on for the past 24 hours+. Seemed to work for me. I was using explorer and Firefox. I'm now on a comcast non secure server. I'm in the process of changing my IP on explorer.
                          They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                          IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                          Visit the TBN Store

Comment

I'm back..not sure how or why

Comment

Still having NO problems in Z-ville.

RBIRD
                              Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Very slow today. Got a 503 error message - server busy try again later. Was having no problem when this thread began.

Comment

Working...
                                X