Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dominant Hand Poll

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    Just wondering now, what side of the bed do left handers prefer .
    What ever side your wife tells you that you prefer.

Comment

My older son and I are strongly left handed. However, my Dad did not think when he was teaching me to bat @ 5 years old (as in softball, baseball) so I do that and play golf right handed. The neighbor boys taught my son to place kick a football at about age 3 so he does all kicking right footed with a regular football. He is basically ambidextrous with a soccer ball--which is an asset.

With my computer, I have always changed the mouse to be left handed. But in using anyone else's computer I use their right handed mouse. Instead of left/right click I think inside/outside click.

Note that left handed people have had to adapt to right handed scissors and sharpening pencils.
      Frank
      FEs Tbird
      03 Whisper White, White Top, White Partial Accent, Chrome Hood Bezel, Porthole Emblem Decals, Visor Emblem Decals, Tbird Floormats, TBN Grill Badge

Comment

Originally posted by FEsTbird View Post
        Note that left handed people have had to adapt to right handed scissors and sharpening pencils.
        Does that mean a left-handed person would have to lift the pencil up to sharpen it whereas a right-handed person would push it down?
        Attached Files
        Bird is the word.....
        Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Working...
        X