05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
    - 48&DC

Comment

Re: Spare parts availability for the future years

Thanks Ron

Comment

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+3 View Post
        I just had a FE Module refurbished for $125, works fine. I have now found a source that will refurbish any module, cluster, and etc. for $99. Stop worrying about parts and just enjoy the car or sell if you want.
        Ron, you did not answer my question for the second time. I was asking you to provide any details where we could refurbushih the FE or RE modules? All membes should know. Is-it true or not????

Thanks,
        Alain

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post
          Alain, apologize for lengthy reply. I'm going to give you a very brief overview/business model as to why the '02-'05 Thunderbird will reach icon status in the collector car market and why we all should be enjoying instead of worrying. I think I'll meet some of our saviors next week in Lexington.

I can only speak about somethings I know a little about. ( do not profess to know Birds.) Go to allantesourse.com.. See all the parts. Go to the about us link. See a picture of two guys in Florida named Ron and Dick. Dick's wife runs the office while the guys twist wrenches to fix or tear down wrecks or source electronics suppliers. Passionate about Allantes. Sound familiar? Let's call then Ron and David sharing the passion. Already have a shop and have recently found a source to repair modules. Hmmm. One can be president and one can remain Chairman of the Bird. Couple of gals named Liz and Jeannie run admin. , apparel and logistics. Tennessee can cover the southeast as well as Florida.

Go to allantestore.com. Guy named Tom Rohner owns/runs and captures the west coast out of San Diego. LA PHIL you and Aaron better start talking.

CadillacAllanteclub.com will get you Johnny Monzo the epitome of passion and the social chairman. (This year it is the Football Hall of fame and Rock and roll hall as their attempt at Bluegrass Cruising and Drive-In Thunder.) he's out of New Jersey. Ok Rusty put the damn surf board away. You got the east coast to co-ordinate and please elect Margaret/Paul/Charlie as social chairman.

Go to allanteparts.net. They are out of Minnesota. Hey who's in Minnesota for the six week Bird driving season. Black Beauty put the watering can away. Duty calls.

Will bid out the Canadian subsidiaries. Hey Mark Gill rumor has it that you are retiring next year and already have a yellow parts car and a wife who loves Birds. You'll need something to do. Consider Alain for engineering and circuit board development.

Whoa wait until the marketing guys (Gotta get Spence and Judy something to do) get wind that the total Allante production was only 23,000 over 7 model years. Yikes Birds sold three times as many in virtually half the time. Start building the factories!

Ok being a little facetious but there lies more seriousness than silliness here. We have passionate and intelligent folks here. An opportunity waiting to be taken. Me and Alfred E. Neuman 'taint worried about a thing! (Except when does our ESP expire!)

The Allante Bible from Dick Hussey really an Allante god:

Welcome to AllanteSource.com. As devoted Allante' enthusiasts for many years, we are pleased to provide more affordable solutions to many of your Allante' needs.

My 1991 Allante'
          New parts,
          used parts, rebuilt parts, reproduction parts, body parts, technical help, ABS troubleshooting, stereo components, electronics repair, literature, memorabilia, buy or sell or swap

When Allante's were new and under warranty, there was little need for assistance beyond the Cadillac dealership network. Now warranties have expired. Many Allante's have changed hands- to second, third, and even fourth owners. Specially trained Cadillac service technicians have moved on. More and more parts are being discontinued. We are here to help. With a combination of hands on experience, a real love and appreciation of Cadillac Allante's, a little Yankee ingenuity, and a healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit, we have a lot to offer other Allante' enthusiasts. Come on in and take a look around. If you don't see what you need, please inquire. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Hey Ron cross out the word Allante , insert Thunderbird and the web site is already started. Please make certain the pics of all seven rotate on the website. Roger gets to help with Advertising and web development.

Of course Dot is goddess emeritus. She being a small "g" 'cause she did let the Chrysler Allante clone share her Bird web-site. (Can Maserati even think about competing with Pininfarina for styling and Beauty?)
          Thanks Bill, I will check the WEB Site.

Comment

Originally posted by 2bad4u View Post
            Ron, you did not answer my question for the second time. I was asking you to provide any details where we could refurbushih the FE or RE modules? All membes should know. Is-it true or not????

Thanks,
            Alain
            It is true, one member has already PM'd me and I have given him the information. I am not in the habit of posting anything that is not true. If you have a problem with a module, let me know and I will steer you to the gentleman who does the work.
            02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
            02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
            03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
            03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
            04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
            04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
            04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
            04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
            05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
            05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
            05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
            - 48&DC

Comment

My wife will not be disappointed about the Can-Am Spyder from Bombardier (BRP). My son was working at BRP the last year as Industrial Eng. for the Spyder to increase the quality of the product as usual. It is a very nice product. What do you think about this product?

Comment

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+3 View Post
                It is true, one member has already PM'd me and I have given him the information. I am not in the habit of posting anything that is not true. If you have a problem with a module, let me know and I will steer you to the gentleman who does the work.
                Thanks Ron,

It will be good for all TBN Members knowing that.

I love the way we share the information...

Comment

What does a tricycle have to do with parts availability?

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                    What does a tricycle have to do with parts availability?
                    Have you already provided an answer to that question? Just let us know.

Comment

Oui.

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                        Oui.
                        Thanks Gene,

However, as I learned, it is strictly forbidden to write a word or a sentence in French on this site. I'm surprised you have not been reprimanded by the administration until now, whatever your answer is good or not for the others members that would like to know more about the parts availability.

Comment

Originally posted by 2bad4u View Post
                          Thanks Gene,
                          However, as I learned, it is strictly forbidden to write a word or a sentence in French on this site. I'm surprised you have not been reprimanded by the administration until now, whatever your answer is good or not for the others members that would like to know more about the parts availability.
                          Alain, your comments are BS. Please cite a source.

Comment

Where would we be without the internet communication we have today.
                            This forum is is the best thing 'since sliced bread' and the wonderful people we have met.
                            How did people communicate when repairing (restoring) Model T's or A's or original TBirds.
                            This forum should be here for years as the best source of information for our Retro Birds.
                            Cheers
                            Martin

Comment

Alain, par Charlie, il apparaît Vos commentaires sont BS.

Comment

My LS is a 2004, and already I can't get a part that I need.

Ford discontinued, and not available from any other source. My dealer says "sorry, but we're already having trouble getting many parts from Ford for the LS (and TBirds)".

I sent emails out to various wrecking yard websites. Nothing so far.

Yes, I am concerned.
                                2010 Explorer Limited Edition, tri color white, camel interior
                                2003 TBird black/saddle
                                1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL conv't turq/black
                                2004 Lincoln LS 8 Sport light tundra metallic/medium stone

Comment

Working...
                                X