Caravan- North/Midwest to Big Teasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan- North/Midwest to Big Teasy

Anyone have any thoughts on a caravan from the North or Midwest to big Teasy? We will head down to one of our daughters in Ohio to take a couple of hundred miles off the trip south.

We can use I-71,I-75 or I-77 depending on which daughter we visit. That means about 910+ miles. We'd probably split that into at least 2 days of travel.

Anyone have any thoughts on where to stay/see at a neat overnight location?
    Last edited by wcoates; May 6, 2017, 09:54 AM.
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Re: Caravan- North/Midwest to Big Teasy

Hello Bill,
    What day are you planning departure for New Orleans? Driving west from WA to Ohio then south to NO is about the same mileage as going diagonally across the US due to the Rockies so our route so far is unplanned & flexible.
    Mike

sigpic

Comment

We may stop in Memphis , Graceland area, not sure of days and timing yet. Just a thought for now.
      sigpic

Comment

Heard from of our Canadian friends also. We are early I'm the process and flexible so let's just keep communications open
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Wife would rather travel 7 hours early Sunday morning after a one night stay in
          Pulaski TN instead of a second night stay. Traveling down I-65 Sunday if anyone wants to meet along the way. can change if anyone wishing to caravan has any better thoughts/routes.

Comment

Working...
          X