thunderbirdnest.com - Thunderbird Forums  
Welcome to Thunderbirdnest.com! TBN is the web's best site for enthusiasts of 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 Ford Thunderbirds (retrobirds). Discussion forums, technical forums, production data, live chat, photo galleries, modifications, performance enhancements, accessories and more. Join the Retro T-Bird fun today!

Go Back   thunderbirdnest.com - Thunderbird Forums > T-Bird Groups and Chapters > Las Vegas Chapter

Old Apr 2, 2017, 03:33 PM   #1
BirdsAndBugs
Greg - Las Vegas, NV

Icon7 April 15 - Millers Ale House

Here's the dinner information for this months Thunderbird of Las Vegas dinner from Karen:

Quote:
APRIL DINNER SAT: 15TH 4:30 P.M. PARKING LOT 5:00 DINNER.

MILLERS ALE HOUSE 594 STEPHANIE ST. HENDERSON

FANTASTIC PARKING - SEPERATE CHECKS AND A PATIO ENTRANCE FOR US. WE CAN SEE THE CARS FROM OUR TABLE.

Millers is located right next to Mimi's, off Stephanie St. use the same entrance.

PLEASE RSVP TO Karen Collins genekaren1@AOL.COM by afternoon of Thurs April 12. I know this is the Sat. before Easter Sunday but I am still looking forward to seeing some smiling faces that I have missed lately. I need a fix.
BirdsAndBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017, 08:54 PM   #2
BirdsAndBugs
Greg - Las Vegas, NV

Re: April 15 - Millers Ale House

Nice to have TBN member Jim Barnes from Illinois decide to crash the party tonight.

You're welcome to join us anytime and I'll add you to your email list since you'll be doing some work in our area for a while.
BirdsAndBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2017, 06:42 PM   #3
CaptB737

Icon14 Re: April 15 - Millers Ale House

Thanks again Greg. Looking forward to next month I hope I'm in town. My schedule isn't out till the end of next week. If I don't see you guys then maybe in June. Thanks again.
CaptB737 is offline   Reply With Quote