Happy birthday RBIRD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday RBIRD

Happy birthday to brother RBIRD today from your little sister….to many, many more!

Happy Birthday RBIRD
    02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
    08 Ford Taurus Limited
    17 Ford Fusion SE

Comment

Happy Birthday to RBIRD

KY-BYRD

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bob!

Comment

Many more Bob!

Comment

Thanks Melissa and the Boys! This was a reflective birthday, with Dad now gone and Mom in nursing home care.Susan made me Krispie Treats with peanuts and butterscotch chips. They are delightful warmed up a bit in the microwave!

Bob
            Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Happy birth day
              that sounds like good candy
              Fredrik and Anna
              I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

Thank you, Fredrik! You are my farthest away birthday wisher!! Yes, special Krispie Treats ARE tasty!

Happy New Year also to you and your Family. Please stay healthy and happy!!

RBIRD(Bob & Susan)
                Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X