• Show
Clear All

• Gobird
    replied
    Poll closed due to malfunction.

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    There seems to be a problem with the poll, folks vote and nothing is changing. I have asked Spence to look into this. Hold your votes until this is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Sharehisbirds
    replied
    Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post
    Is it too late to start a write-in campaign for 'THE WEDDING CRASHERS"?

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied
    Is it too late to start a write-in campaign for 'THE WEDDING CRASHERS"?

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    Current totals from both polls:

After twelve hours of voting.

1. "Cars"--------------------------------------8
    2. "Oh Brother Where Art Thou"------24
    3. "Private Eyes"----------------------------2

Leave a comment:

• cpubob
    replied
    Bill I look forward to seeing you and everyone too. My old old computer geek days are long gone I'm afraid, but I did manage to replace my radio with one with Bluetooth and SiriusXM now to figure out how us it.

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    Originally posted by cpubob View Post
    Do Not Vote Here and on my email list. Okay where are we to vote? Me thinks I replied directly to Ron's email list but...
    Bob for a computer professional like yourself I know this is a tough one. Get better half to help! (looking forward to seeing you both).

First post hit choice and vote button is directly below choices. Ginny is a member here also is she not? If so she can vote her also. My better half the Navigator isn't a member so she'll vote by e-mail. See ya soon! First drinks on me!

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+8
    replied
    Originally posted by cpubob View Post
    Do Not Vote Here and on my email list. Okay where are we to vote? Me thinks I replied directly to Ron's email list but...
    One or the other, just not both.

Leave a comment:

• cpubob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gobird
    replied
    Originally posted by RBIRD View Post
    I still think a double feature night is the way to go, if everybody can stay up that long to see the end of the second movie!
    Not attending this event but most people couldn't stay awake long enough for the first movie. Been there done this for a couple events Ron and others have done at this drive in.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by wcoates View Post
    Yeh Paul you are so young you probably haven't taken multiple Grandkids to see CARS multiple times like us old g`parents.!
    Ha! What a laugh. With 12 grandkids and 2 great grandkids I've seen more than my share of cartoons. Yes, Cars has been seen several times in our house and enjoyed each time. OBWAT has been seen only once, which was plenty. I was the only one that watched it.

Leave a comment:

• Sharehisbirds
    replied
    OK, if we are campaigning for a Good movie...
    VOTE FOR "OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOU"

Leave a comment:

• RBIRD
    replied
    I still think a double feature night is the way to go, if everybody can stay up that long to see the end of the second movie!

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
    Since this isn't Thunderbird of the Month, I'm going to take this opportunity to campaign for what I believe is the best choice - Cars.
    .... VOTE FOR CARS!
    Yeh Paul you are so young you probably haven't taken multiple Grandkids to see CARS multiple times like us old g`parents.!

Leave a comment:

• Sharehisbirds
    replied
    We should not really be trying to influence others how to vote...... I think any of the others would be fun movies to watch!!!

Oh Brother is a Very funny movie and Private Eyes is hilarious. Either one of these are movies that you can watch over and over!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X