No announcement yet.

Sad News - SixPac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeannie and I are so sorry to hear this. We were all once very good friends and he will be missed. You have our sincere condolences.
    Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

So sorry for the news we all have been dreading. Praying for peace for you and all the family. I will never forget the special banana split you all shared with me when Liz and I visited
      02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
      02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
      03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
      03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
      04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
      04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
      04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
      04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
      05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
      05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
      05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
      - 48&DC

Comment

This is terribly sad news. RIP Charlie. We will miss you! Sincere condolences to all of Charlie's family and friends.
        PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
        Built April 22, 2002
        Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

This is very sad news. He will be missed. Margaret, you are in our prayers.

Dave

Comment

Donna and I will never forget our first event in 07 in MS and Charlie and you stayed with us the whole time since we knew no one. And that time we ate at Morgan Freemans place and it took 3 hours to eat. He will be missed by all. Our love and condolences. Steve and Donna
            Steve&Donna

Comment

Love and prayers Darlin'.

Charlie is at peace after a long, difficult battle.
              We'll all miss him.

Please get some much needed rest and take care of yourself.

Redbirdsal
              sigpic
              Native Texan
              IRISH THRU & THRU!

Comment

Our hearts are broken for the loss of our friend. Much love from our house to you, Margaret - you are in our prayers.
                Jim and Susie

Comment

Margaret, sad to hear of Charlie’’s passing. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Pat & Connie
                  sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear about Charlie. Janet and I met you guys in Lexington Ky at our first TBN get together. Prayers for you and Charlie.

Comment

So sad to hear about the passing of Charlie. Thoughts are with Margaret and the family.
                      Pensacola, FL
                      02 Whisper White

Comment

Bonnie and I are so sorry to hear the news and so grateful we got to spend a Sunday lunch with Charlie and Margaret a couple months ago. On day one when we joined TBN and went to our first event Charlie and Margaret welcomed us with open arms and were alway very special to us.
                        Roger and Bonnie

Comment

Sorry for the loss, Charlie will be missed at all future TBN events. I know the 1st event we met was in Atlanta. Our prayers go out to you and all family at this time.

Birds of the 48
                          15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

Sorry to hear the sad news. Glad we talked last Saturday. Louise and I will think of you two every time we take out the PCR. God be with you and your family.

Comment

My deepest condolences Margaret. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but from the responses above and from his previous posts; I had a glimpse of the man and I know he will be sorely missed. Thanks for the picture, I believe Rusty posted it. May God's strength and blessings be with you and your family through this most difficult time.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, Margaret. My thoughts are with you. Charlie will be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                                X