No announcement yet.

Please Prayers for Kristen (Coates) McCormick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our prayers are with Kristen and family for a quick recovery.
    Birds of the 48
    15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

Prayers and positive thoughts from our house to yours

Comment

Free time is one thing I've got plenty of these days, Wm. Hoping the best for Kristen -- better times are finally here & your daughter deserves to join us in the sunshine. ---Will

Comment

Bill, we are praying for your family.
          sigpic

Comment

In addition to the comments here, I have received many personal messages of prayers from TBN members. Thankful and have to say I have been a member of many many organizations in my life but never have felt the friendship and support as I have from TBN members. Thank you, we are eternally grateful.

Kristen just received a Monoclonal treatment at the Columbus branch of the Mayo Clinic. Don't know much what that is but is delivered by a multi hour infusion at the hospital. It was interesting that the day she had it there was a piece on the NBC evening news that it was touted as a help for those that had suppressed immune systems. Said 20,000 treatments were in Michigan but only 10% administered. Not very sick (?) but extremely tired! Very weak. Hoping for the best.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...tment-covid-19
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

May God bless Kristen and your family.

Comment

Prayers for Kristen and the rest of your family Bill.

KY-BYRD

Comment

Bill, you can be sure Barb and I will be praying for Kristen and you, Geri and your extended family. Sometimes we think we're alone in this fight, and it's important to reach out and pray for all the families that are dealing with this dreadful virus.
                  sigpic

Comment

Somehow I missed this thread, Bill...adding your family (and of course Kristen) to our prayers. God bless you.

Comment

Keeping your family and Kristen in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

We made sure to pray for Kristen this morning at our Men's Prayer Breakfast, which we do on Zoom with our Pastor every Monday morning. And we should all keep Jim Heath and his family in our prayers too. I remember your loss Jim, and think about your family often.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have been off the forum for months now with our illness. We will pray for Kristen and your family. God bless your family.

Comment

Bill, what's the latest on Kristen's recovery?

My sister is just getting over her bout with Covid. She's been moderately sick for a couple of weeks, but planning to go outside some tomorrow for the first time since diagnosis.
                            21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
                            X