• Show
Clear All

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gU_GsIKxse0

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    No repeat, they are too banged up. Yes, Foles is better than a guy still not healthy from knee surgery and with a broken back. Foles has always been a streaky QB. He looked pedestrian at best the first two games of the season. When he gets on a roll though look out. Some people call him Nicky 6, others St Nick. I call him Mr. December. One thing is certain. Heíll never have to pay for a drink the rest of his life in Philadelphia.

Leave a comment:

• BLACK BEAUTY
    replied
    Repeat of last year?

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
    How Ďbout them Cowboys. Zac Who?

Fly, Eagles, fly!
    Topic should be changed to Carson vs. Nick!

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Unconfirmed reports have Carson out this week and possibly the rest of the season. He is having back problems.

Leave a comment:

• BLACK BEAUTY
    replied
    I agree Paul. Carson is not the same since surgery..but neither am I

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Another strange game today. Cowboys ran all over them except on the scoreboard. For most of the game Dak and Wentz both couldn't hit wide open receivers. The officiating was as bad as the playing, with the Eagles likely getting the short end of the stick there. In the end, as usual, it was better to be lucky than good.

Cooper may turn out to be worth that first round pick after all.

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    Originally posted by FUN X 3 View Post
    LMAO!!! Excellent!
    what Phil said!

Leave a comment:

• FUN X 3
    replied
    LMAO!!! Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
    Both teams have the same record. Doubtful for either. I'm wondering if Easton Stick 38-3 for the Bison will get drafted
    How would this help a football team?

6C6CD726-1C45-480B-B8A5-A4D0D8D09586.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• FUN X 3
    replied
    At least Cooper didn't tear his achilles tendon on his 2nd day with the team [ref. Dez Bryant, NO Saints].

We went to our first Bucs game in about 4-5 years yesterday. What a waste, it was so bad we left at the end of the 3rd quarter, it was 6-3 and the Redskins were on the Bucs 8 yard line driving for the knockout blow. The Bucs got inside the Redskins 20 yard line 5 times resulting in INT, missed 30 yd FG, 33 yd FG, lost FUM, lost FUM. The Bucs gained over 500 yards and only scored 3 points, first time in NFL history. Yes, they are historically bad. 4 turnovers, no takeaways. We sat on the visiting side. There were more Redskins fans than Bucs fans throughout the stadium. Sure makes you wonder how did the Bucs beat the Eagles in week 2?

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
    Donít be deceived, Paul. Both teams are bad. The Eagles just burned next years third round pick to get Golden Tate.
    I have no illusions that the Boys are better than mediocre, but it's always nice to beat one of the arch rivals. Ha, Dallas mortgaged the future even more by giving up a first round pick for Amari Cooper.

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    they had to win to keep hope alive.

Sorry for the split post. No idea what happened.

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Lots of theories as to why, but the Birds have been stinking up the joint all season. They even managed to make the Cowboys look good. Donít be deceived, Paul. Both teams are bad. The Eagles just burned next years third round pick to get Golden Tate. Then they keep him on the bench for a game that

Leave a comment:

• BLACK BEAUTY
    replied
    Both teams have the same record. Doubtful for either. I'm wondering if Easton Stick 38-3 for the Bison will get drafted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X