No announcement yet.

Once Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that is indeed a freaky retro.Looks like a miniature Monkees car (The Monkies)

Comment

Tommy you may not want to fan the flames. TBN has its old guard that are of the purist nature. I had a most tumultuous 2013 on TBN with many dissenters, but have remained a daily poster and love the people you meet here. I'm sorta considered the new 'bling king'. Now if you want to see radical check out Alex..wyrdbird...he's a classic!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyT View Post
        11th GEN ...Tell the truth now is my T-Bird the first freakiest you have ever seen ??
        Tommy, WHY? No Tommy never starts anything but has to stir the pot and get the last word! I'm getting tired of it. This isn't about you or your bird.
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

OK sorry wcoates.Sorry I asked the question.I just wondered.I wasn't trying to start anything.This will be my last reply or post here.Good luck to you all.I hold no hard feelings and hope for the same towards myself.

Comment

Looks like something you might build as a kit car from AMT models when I was kid. Not for me, but I do like the color.
            They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
            IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
            Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by TommyT View Post
              OK sorry wcoates.Sorry I asked the question.I just wondered.I wasn't trying to start anything.This will be my last reply or post here.Good luck to you all.I hold no hard feelings and hope for the same towards myself.
              Tommy no reason to leave, you cannot let folks here get under your skin. I have been watching all this and you have done nothing as far as I am concerned. I noticed Dot has given you an ok at least once. So stay here and I have your back.
              02 Nieman Marcus-SS htp-f/sil. #165 - 21 states-DC
              02 TB-TB htp-p/blue acc.-Nancy Gioia-28 states-DC
              03 007-Coral htp-f/white acc. #468 7 states
              03 WW-WW htp-p/red 8 states
              04 VMG-VMG htp-p/white - 20 states-DC
              04 Merlot- Merlot htp-sand- B. Grassnig-48 states-DC
              04 TR-TR htp-blk 20 states-DC
              04 LIB-LIB htp-p/white 16 states-DC
              05 Cashmere htp-stone #408 21 states-DC
              05 Dusk Rose-DR htp-cashmere seats - 48&DC
              05 IG-IG htp-p/white #82
              - 48&DC

Comment

Tommy, Believe me when I say you have to have a thick skin on this site. I have delta with it from 2002. I don't like some of the things you have done to your car but it's your car and you do what makes you happy. Don't let some members get to you.
                They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+7 View Post

Tommy no reason to leave, you cannot let folks here get under your skin. I have been watching all this and you have done nothing as far as I am concerned. I noticed Dot has given you an ok at least once. So stay here and I have your back.
                  Tommy you can't beat having our own 'Southern Gentleman' covering for you. I've been down this road...it can be a rock-in good time...in time. You'll need to stick around to get the gas cap cover!

Comment

Getting back to the "Fake 007". Brian and I saw this car last January at Mecum 2017 in Kissimmee. The high bid was $12,000 and it didn't sell. Apparently this dealer got it for his price from "the bid goes on lot". Many cars that don't hit their reserve are sold there. We believed that the car was in a wreck and rather than restore at a very high expense they opted for this alteration. The car had 68,000+ miles on it according to the Mecum explanation that went with the offering.
                    sigpic

Comment

I really do thank each of you who gave me encouragement to stay onboard here.I really don't seek out controversy.From this moment on I will take a more listen and learn approach.And to Spence I just can't tell you how much your reply has meant to me . I really do appreciate your words. Long live TBN Forum !!!

Comment

This one is coming up next week at Mecum. I can't tell if it's a repaint or just the lighting. I have only seen a handful of DSB's and this looks a little darker.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/LN1117-29...d-convertible/
                        Kennedy & Woods Driving School Graduate.

Comment

Cal....do you remember any of these from January? kiss17.JPG
                          Kennedy & Woods Driving School Graduate.

Comment

Working...
                          X