This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
    Seems the things I type are just not quite right sometimes. I meant parallel to the ground of couse, .
    Sorry, but considering the prior sentence, this made me laugh. "couse"

Bird is the word.....
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

• I often prove my own point, Doug. Sometimes inadvertently.
      19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• MTT- Looking for rim pictures for one more day.
        Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

• With the KY-BYRD’S wings enhanced; but, not perpendicular nor upright!!!

B1757D3E-6477-4C91-91EB-098AF53E30D3.jpeg
          Last edited by KY-BYRD; Oct 6, 2021, 12:08 PM.

KY-BYRD

Comment

• I call it "soaring"
            Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2022 calendar
            Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64
            Porthole Authority
            TBN TOTM 2021 Calendars free to download.

Comment

• A bit prejudice for picking Gene's picture of Rims (sweet) , so here you go to the next challenge.

Comment

• Thanks, Issy. For the next challenge, let’s get into the spirit of the season. Show us your retro in a Halloween or other spooky setting.

Comment

• Gene, guess you need to make an easier challenge.
                  19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post
                    Gene, guess you need to make an easier challenge.
                    Yeah, I think you’re right. Let’s see your dirty engine compartment. Dirtiest one wins. You have until Dec 1. to enter.

Comment

• If I took my daughters Volkswagen and input it would be a winner!!! A total mess which hasn't seen care in over 5 years. I hate to open the engine bay.

Comment

• Cleaner than I thought it would be. 78,000 miles. Last cleaning was over 4 years ago. November 23 2021.jpg
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Ben Franklin

Comment

• I'd put a pic of George's LIghtning in. - it would win hands down but that is not a tbird.
                          Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2022 calendar
                          Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64
                          Porthole Authority
                          TBN TOTM 2021 Calendars free to download.

Comment

• Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                            Yeah, I think you’re right. Let’s see your dirty engine compartment. Dirtiest one wins. You have until Dec 1. to enter.
                            I JUST cleaned mine...bummer.
                            Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
                            "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62necDwQb5E

Comment

• Originally posted by AZTB View Post

I JUST cleaned mine...bummer.
                              Maybe you missed a spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotU View Post
                                Cleaner than I thought it would be. 78,000 miles. Last cleaning was over 4 years ago. November 23 2021.jpg
                                Congratulations to Randy our winning and only entry. Pick us a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X