Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajl03
    replied
    Cool, enjoy the tbird. You will find this forum very helpful to understand your car’s needs.
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• ambitio
    replied
    Thank you for the bot cover ajl03. I bought my first retro bird about +/- 10 days ago on BAT. So I am totally new to the car and the experience. It is yet to get here. The seller said it is missing the boot cover. I am looking forward to the one you sent me.
    P.S. : I just saw another one listed on this forum for $ 700 . They seem to be going up in price especially if they are in good condition.
    Best

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by 2K2BIRD View Post

The real problem for the seller is that technically they now owe state and federal income tax on the profit. Paper trails can be a bummer for everyone.
    Only if the sale turned a profit. One could argue that it was worth more when purchased by the seller.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by ajl03 View Post
    Paid and shipped.. ebay is adding sales tax now..booo
    Doesn't the buyer pay the sales tax? Where I live the tax and shipping would make this an $1100 boot. Hard tops are much cheaper than that and they were a $2500 option.

The real problem for the seller is that technically they now owe state and federal income tax on the profit. Paper trails can be a bummer for everyone.
    Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Oct 17, 2020, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ajl03
    replied
    Paid and shipped.. ebay is adding sales tax now..booo

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by KY-BYRD View Post
    $968.00 is what the site says
    I better lock mine up.

Leave a comment:

• KY-BYRD
    replied
    $968.00 is what the site says

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    Final price?

Leave a comment:

• 5bird7
    replied
    8 people have bid on it and its over.
    Last edited by 5bird7; Oct 17, 2020, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lakebum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ajl03
    replied
    1 hour left in auction. It may be a fun one to watch at the end. 23 watching the auction. 3 people have bid over $500.

Leave a comment:

• edward301
    replied
    Wow I need to find mine, was only used twice, been in storage for 16 years.

Leave a comment:

• steelblue5505
    replied
    Starting bid $200.00, today $530.00 To bad it is not nearer to Spring instead of winter the bidding would go much higher.
    Presently at $530 this is bargain. I've seen them sold at much higher prices.

Leave a comment:

• ajl03
    replied
    I am amazed what these are worth now. But there are only so many out there. Please don’t list yours until mine sells;-)

Leave a comment:

• BoogieBird
    replied
    wow that thing is up there in price .I better get mine off the garage shelf and list it as no more bird here. also have tbird scripted trunk mat i need to list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X