Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howlandd
    replied
    July 4th at about 4:45 in the parking lot of Little Hacienda restaurant on Little Pet Rd and Shepherd of the Hills Rd in Branson MO - a light blue with the soft top up.

Leave a comment:

• BirdsAndBugs
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
    Dan we have close to 30 retros in The Villages...most had never heard of us..
    This has been a good site, but over the years people have migrated from message board formats to social media (Facebook).

Leave a comment:

• BLACK BEAUTY
    replied
    Dan we have close to 30 retros in The Villages...most had never heard of us..

Leave a comment:

• Howlandd
    replied
    Been living in Branson, MO since the middle of Jan 21. I have seen and found the owners of to retro birds, Neither owner had ever heard of the "Nest" Both owners have business here. Have also seen two other Birds on the streets. Sure is nice to see Thunderbird Sightings 2021

Leave a comment:

• NotU
    replied
    There are 2 of them for sale locally. A 2003 msg with black interior and matching hardtop, 34,000 miles, asking $20,000. It's nice.
    the other one is a 2002, white with black/red interior, 79,000 miles, no hardtop, runs fine but could use new tires and some minor cosmetic help. Asking $8,950.
    Both are at different used car dealers.

Leave a comment:

• 5bird7
    replied
    Found the thread. It was started in January, on the 9th, one day after the 20th anniversary of the start of orders for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird..

Suggest that members subscribe to this thread to find it more easily in the coming months.

btw. I've spotted that same PCR that I mentioned above a few more times since that post. I may have even got a photo or two of it since.

and that reminds me that I spotted a 2005 Medium steel blue a few weeks ago when I went shopping at Walmart. Parked my car and watched to see where it parked. Went over and introduced myself to the driver who looked very familiar to me. She was. had not seen her for a couple of years and she also has a 57 Inca Gold Tbird. I figured I had to know her because I noticed that her plate frame on back has "My Other Car is a Classic Tbird". I had also seen that frame on an SUV a few weeks earlier than this sighting and had taken a picture of it as I figured I probably knew that owner, too. It turns out that that was her SUV.

Her 2005 had belonged to another person I know in the area, Marian Herbst which one or two others here have met.
    Last edited by 5bird7; Jul 3, 2021, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 5bird7
    replied
    took George to dealership yesterday in the Inca to pick up our 02 and spotted a PCR that had just been finished with service.

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    started a topic Thunderbird Sightings 2021

Thunderbird Sightings 2021

Spotted a 2002 IY in the lot of a body shop on Rt 31 South in Flemington, NJ. It had no noticeable damage.
Working...
X