Hemmings Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemmings Article

Here's an article posted on Hemmings site. It's pretty good.
    Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Though the article is two and a half years old, it still applies. And why not -- the cars haven't changed.
    It's comforting to see asking prices remain high today and few are caving to the "too old car" syndrome.
    Even today, my head snaps when I see another NuvoBird pass by, not because it's a rarity, but because
    they look so cool compared to the others I wade knee-deep among.

Comment

Thanks for sharing David, lots of interesting info. And Jerri your 'nuvobird' comment reminds me that CTCI is calling our birds 'modern classics'

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
        Thanks for sharing David, lots of interesting info. And Jerri your 'nuvobird' comment reminds me that CTCI is calling our birds 'modern classics'
        That's funny. While at an event at the Glass House years ago these same people called us T-Bird want-a Beys I'll have nothing to do with the ctci group.

Greg, you should know your history before pushing the ctci club.
        They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
        IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
        Visit the TBN Store

Comment

You're right Spence it is history. But, times change and so do we, most of us. Three of the top CTCI execs drive and own 'modern classics'. The vote to include us is in September...

Comment

Greg, We're the "Modern Classics" that CTCI wants now. We all know that the Baby Birds were the "Classic Birds". They were the ones we lusted after when we were teenagers. But now we want cars that we can take on trips without running the high risk of not getting there. I could have bought a Baby Bird in 2006 but I wouldn't have taken a 12,000 mile road trip across the country in one. I admire the 1955 -1957 Thunderbirds every time I see one. They are cute. If I absolutely had to have the original, it would have to be a resto-rod Bird like Peter's so I could drive it to Sarasota, FL and Dahlonega, GA. Not so sure about Black Hills. Although I wish I had driven my Thunderbird, and didn't have to borrow Gary's car. The Forester just didn't fit in!
            sigpic

Comment

Great article -- wish I could figure out how to print it. Have a new HP Envy and have no idea how to print on my wireless printer and cant find a way to select my printer.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, there’s nothing like the expertise of LAPhil.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlandd View Post
                  Great article -- wish I could figure out how to print it. Have a new HP Envy and have no idea how to print on my wireless printer and cant find a way to select my printer.
                  If your printer has a USB port, you can use a USB cable like any other printer. Plug it in, let your computer find it. Make sure to install/download the software for the printer.
                  Life without passion is no life at all.
                  Sean Combs

Comment

Originally posted by Howlandd View Post
                    It depends on your computer's operating system. Macs are easy. If it's a Windows thingie, I found this that might help
                    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ter-windows-10

Comment

Working...
                    X