Hardtop Relay through Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hardtop Relay through Ohio

We're ok to meet on the 4th, but we will jsut be getting back from New Jersey and that may be pushing the envelope. Nov 10 would be much better for us, the 9th is ok too, btu 10th is best.

Please let us know if that is ok and we'll firm up the 10th at the Wal-Mart in Louisville.
    Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

Now remember, everyone. Pictures are in order for this too. So be sure to document the changes and each car the top is on. We'll be watching!
      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by DavidA View Post
        We're ok to meet on the 4th, but we will jsut be getting back from New Jersey and that may be pushing the envelope. Nov 10 would be much better for us, the 9th is ok too, btu 10th is best.

Please let us know if that is ok and we'll firm up the 10th at the Wal-Mart in Louisville.
        Bobby
        I am OK with the 10th, I can still meet Rick on the 4th and keep it on the red bird in my garage, just let me know. Also if it is the 10th, I would be able to get an earlier start and meet about 11:00 - 11:30 am, this would keep the leg back from being so late for David.

Once again the 10th is good with me.

Just willing to help.

mike
        Last edited by mike02redbird; Oct 28, 2009, 06:17 PM.
        mike02redbird
        TOTM October 05

Comment

TBN, the Thunderbird site in action. You guys make it the best. keep it up.
          :pbj

Comment

Originally posted by mike02redbird View Post
            Bobby
            I am OK with the 10th, I can still meet Rick on the 4th and keep it on the red bird in my garage, just let me know. Also if it is the 10th, I would be able to get an earlier start and meet about 11:00 - 11:30 am, this would keep the leg back from being so late for David.

Once again the 10th is good with me.

Just willing to help.

mike
            Mike, sounds good...your call on that one. I am flexible, and can adjust to ya'lls schedule.

David, is Mike's time OK with you? I can then meet you and Jeannie in Nashville at your convenience.

thanks again to all of you,
            bobby

Comment

I will get it from Rick on the 4th.

Then I will meet David on the 10th.

I will pm David in a few days to confirm the time and place.

Mike
              mike02redbird
              TOTM October 05

Comment

May the weather be on your side. Looks like we have a RELAY for sure.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Hi Mike, The 4th of Nov is still Good for me to meet in Dayton Ohio at 10.00 Am. Thanks, Rick

Comment

We'll see you on the 10th at 1-2:00 in the Wal-Mart.

Dot: We will take pictures!!!!
                    Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidA View Post
                      We'll see you on the 10th at 1-2:00 in the Wal-Mart.

Dot: We will take pictures!!!!

David what time zone are you and what time zone are we meeting, I am on eastern time and I would prefer to meet eastern time. Let me know.

Mike
                      mike02redbird
                      TOTM October 05

Comment

Louisville is also Eastern time. We in Nashville are in Central. We'll meet in Eastern. 1:00 or so on the 10th.

Comment

glad to help if need be... not realy on my area but if plans change let me know...!
                          -Drew
                          -'04 VMG T-bird (O(####)O)
                          -'13 BLUE JEEP Patriot
                          -'14 Maroon FORD Taurus limited

Comment

Originally posted by MintTbird View Post
                            glad to help if need be... not realy on my area but if plans change let me know...!

Thanks! It looks, though, that we have everything locked in all the way through from Michigan to Alabama. Thanks again to Rick, Mike, David, and Jeannie!

-bobby

Comment

First Leg of the Journey Starts Today Nov 4th 2009 South Lyon Mi to South of Dayton OH to meet up with Mike. We will take pics., Rick

Comment

I added this relay to the chronology of events listing. Have fun folks!

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...ght=Chronology

It has been a big year for events and activities!
                                21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
                                X