X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharehisbirds
    replied
    Originally posted by Mint For Me View Post
    I agree with everything Paul said about the show. I think they hurt themselves this season when the first several episodes were all about COVID or the political bickering of that committee. I was looking forward to new episodes where you didn’t feel like it was another hour of the news. I wanted to be entertained not depressed.
    I totally agree, I see enough masks and referral to Covid.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied
    After watching a few episodes this season I have a feeling the reason the series is ending is because the writers would prefer to do soap operas as opposed to an action series.

Leave a comment:

• Mint For Me
    replied
    I agree with everything Paul said about the show. I think they hurt themselves this season when the first several episodes were all about COVID or the political bickering of that committee. I was looking forward to new episodes where you didn’t feel like it was another hour of the news. I wanted to be entertained not depressed.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Just read that this will be the last season of NCIS: New Orleans. Hate to see it go, but I have to admit the current supporting cast just can't hold a candle to the originals. Seven years is a nice run.

We enjoyed our visits to the sets that Roger set up over the years. I especially appreciated the time he and Bonnie gave my folks and us a private tour when we were passing through New Orleans. They got a big kick out of it. It was the last road trip my Dad got to take, before his prolonged illness kept him pretty much homebound.

It seems there will be a spin off based in Hawaii.
    Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Mar 4, 2021, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    Short answer is no. BUT....There are several retro owners who are members of Acadian Thunderbird Club in New Orleans.I am not sure if they have a website.

Leave a comment:

• BillyL
    replied
    A question for Roger. Is there an active New Orleans TBN chapter? If so, when do you meet. I would be interested in attending from Covington.

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied
    We of course love the show. One of the neatest happenings was flipping the TV on after touring the production facilities while at the "BIG TEASY" T-Bird event. It was late in the evening and a taped episode of NCIS New Orleans just happened to be the first picture that showed up. Dang, I happened to be in that room less than an hour ago. Very memorable.

Can't wait for the new season.

Originally posted by 4LOWBIRDS+7 View Post
    Doug, there you go meddling.
    What our movie critic extraordinaire and our TBN Poet that don't know it in residence meddling. Hard to imagine. Ever see "Wedding Crashers"?
    Last edited by wcoates; Sep 2, 2020, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+7
    replied
    Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post

I hope you mean Bonnie.......
    Doug, there you go meddling.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied
    Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
    I should have a date in a couple weeks.
    I hope you mean Bonnie.......

Leave a comment:

• Gobird
    replied
    Good to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
    When is the premiere?
    Likely late September. I should have a date in a couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• 4LOWBIRDS+7
    replied
    Good news.

Leave a comment:

• 007Cruiser
    replied
    When is the premiere?

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    NCIS NEW ORLEANS crew started prepping today for Season 7. Many CBS safety protocols in place including weekly covid testing for everyone on site.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied

Last edited by RustyFrye; Jul 29, 2020, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X