• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Merlot
    replied
    Re: Good News for Next Fall

Great idea Charlie!
    Lets make it TBN's first virtual digital event. Everyone watching will be considered an official attendee. We as attendees can post our comments here during commercials and share a virtual hospitality suite with real party refreshments from our own private stash. Just post here and your registration will be complete and we start the party.
    Last edited by Vintage Merlot; Sep 23, 2014, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AZTB
    replied

hmmmm...not sure we can make it by the time it airs...

Leave a comment:

• SixPac
    replied

Lets have a first night's showing at Roger and Bonnie's house tonight. Everybody is invited. This could go down as the first TBN TV event.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied

UPDATE; NCIS NEW ORLEANS episode #1 Airs Tonight on CBS following NCIS

We saw the preview here at the studio last night with the cast and crew and can't wait to see it tonight at home

Leave a comment:

• 5bird7
    replied

Was wondering when it would start being promoted on TV but your description of the goings on so far are even better.

Leave a comment:

• Ms Mitchell
    replied

I can't wait either. The show sounds like it will be another hit.

Leave a comment:

• wcoates
    replied

Wife was excited talking to you about this while in Tennessee. She can hardly wait.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied

I've seen a bunch of commercials for the new show. Looks like it should be good. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied

It is amazing to watch the process of a television series come to life. It has only been about five weeks since CBS started pre-production of its new fall series NCIS NEW ORLEANS here at Nims Center Studios. Crews have been working 2, twelve hour shifts for the past three weeks.

The sets are beautiful and have captured the true essence of New Orleans. Inside Sound Stage A they have built a full size interior of a mid 1800's multi-level warehouse interior that depicts the main NCIS office with a full French quarter court yard with huge palm trees and period garden with 8' high fountain.

The morgue is quite creepy to walk through. It's totally authentic.

The crew started filming on location here in the city last Wednesday and yesterday was the first day here on stage. They started shooting today around 11 am and will probably wrap for the day around 2am tomorrow morning.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied

Now there is a great idea! Merlot goes good with everything.

Leave a comment:

• WyrdBird
    replied

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
    Alex
    I will suggest it to the producer if they need a car for a wild chase scene through bayou back roads that ends up submerged in the swamp. You can be the chaser or the chasee...your choice
    Excellent, Roger!
    If I was the chaser, I'd have to take it easy on the throttle.
    And if I was the chasee, the insurance would allow me to build a merlot one!

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied

They are called "background" and are paid $20 for a 10 hour day.....Yes a few suggests might be in store.

Leave a comment:

• RustyFrye
    replied

Do you need any suggestions for innocent bystanders who become vicitims?

Leave a comment:

• Vintage Merlot
    replied

Alex
    I will suggest it to the producer if they need a car for a wild chase scene through bayou back roads that ends up submerged in the swamp. You can be the chaser or the chasee...your choice

Leave a comment:

• WyrdBird
    replied

Roger,
    Wyrdbird is available .
    Have your people call his people. .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X