Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Don't forget to vote. It's so close, you could put your favorite over the top.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Movin' on up ...

Leave a comment:

• Rodeo Joe
    replied
    TTT

Joe

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    No one has run away with it yet. Keep those votes coming in!

Leave a comment:

• Lakebum
    replied
    MTT

Leave a comment:

• clenet
    replied
    MTT

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    MTT

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Close race so far.

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lakebum View Post
    I will submit another one shortly.. Again THANKS for all you do on this site.. When I first showed up in 2012 it did not take long to figure out that you really live the "Thunderbird Way" as I like to call it.. This is my 4th one .. 1957, 1966 1976 (company car) and the 2005 I do like them to say the least..

Please keep up the GREAT WORK! This site needs more like you and Dot
    You're very kind. I'm happy to try to give back in any small way I can. I've received far mor than I have given. I'm sure Dot and al the other contributors feel the same way. We've met the best folks here over the years.

Leave a comment:

• Lakebum
    replied
    I will submit another one shortly.. Again THANKS for all you do on this site.. When I first showed up in 2012 it did not take long to figure out that you really live the "Thunderbird Way" as I like to call it.. This is my 4th one .. 1957, 1966 1976 (company car) and the 2005 I do like them to say the least..

Please keep up the GREAT WORK! This site needs more like you and Dot

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lakebum View Post

Some of us have tried Paul.. Last time Spence asked for more entries I sent one that went the way of the "Wild Goose".. Asked Spence and he said "must have ended up in my junk folder", he gave me a backup email address to use, following month still no picture in TOTM.. Get's to the point where you join the I don't give a F@*% Club..
    John, thank you for trying to participate. Sorry it hasn't worked out so far, but I hope you won't give up.

Give it another shot, so we can have contests going forward. Here are the rules and instructions for submitting entries:

https://www.thunderbirdnest.com/foru...photo-for-totm

By the way, Soence, the link on the homepage does not take you to these rules. Something is wrong there.
    Last edited by 2K2BIRD; May 18, 2021, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BLACK BEAUTY
    replied
    Paul thank-you!

Leave a comment:

• Lakebum
    replied
    "Spence didn't get any entries for June - Shame On You Guys That Are Eligible To Enter! "

Some of us have tried Paul.. Last time Spence asked for more entries I sent one that went the way of the "Wild Goose".. Asked Spence and he said "must have ended up in my junk folder", he gave me a backup email address to use, following month still no picture in TOTM.. Get's to the point where you join the I don't give a F@*% Club..

I TRIED TO DO THIS VIA THE MESSAGE SYSTEM FOR 2 DAYS BUT NO MATTER HOW FEW WORDS I TYPED I GOT THE "OVER CHARACTER MESSAGE"

Appreciate all you do for the "NEST" Paul!

Leave a comment:

• 2K2BIRD
    replied
    Originally posted by Gobird View Post
    Paul, Thanks for doing this. My thinking was if no one sent in any pics then they weren't interested in the TOTM contest.
    I think there are still people interested, just forgetting to get their pics in or discouraged they haven't been chosen. There are probably some of us that would enter every month if the rules allowed. The rule of every 6 months was put in back when we were getting a lot of entries. Maybe it should be relaxed to every 3 months. If folks don't want a calendar with the same car multiple times, then maybe they'll get busy and send in more entries.

Leave a comment:

• 5bird7
    replied
    Thank you for taking this on, Paul. I'll be getting the names from Gobird eventually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X