Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTT

Joe
    It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Congrats to Paul Thomas / 2K2Bitd for winning the Oct.21 TOTM.
      They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
      IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
      Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Congratulations, Paul, for the October TOTM!
        Life without passion is no life at all.
        Sean Combs

Comment

Great shot, Paul! Hope you are feeling better. I am finally getting my senses of smell and taste back after 7 weeks.

RBIRD
          Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Congratulations, Paul. Nice Fall Photo.
            Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2022 calendar
            Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64
            Porthole Authority
            TBN TOTM 2021 Calendars free to download.

Comment

Congrats! Paul Hope your feeling better..
              2 cucharadas mintieron 13 murieron

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I really thought Gary's (I'm assuming it is his) shot would win. I love mural shots. The others were also nice as well. The only reason I entered was the small # of entries last month. I hate to see the contest have just a couple of entries. Thanks also for the well wishes. I'm only 1 day away from my quarantine release. Can't wait to get out of here! Rosetta is doing fine. Nothing is mean enough to get her down.

As for the picture, that must be my lucky tree. I won TOTM with a spring shot of that Dogwood tree last year. One morning last fall while driving around town looking at the foliage I notice it's small leaves had changed as well, so I pulled the car up for another picture. It has many shadows because of the time of the year and day, but I thought it was good enough for a fall TOTM entry. I'm glad others liked it.

TOTM #13.jpg

20210220_162443.jpg
                Last edited by 2K2BIRD; Oct 1, 2021, 05:24 PM.
                19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Congratulations Paul!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X