Interior Color Breakdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Color Breakdown?

Is there a way to trace how many T-Bird came with a particular interior color option? Car is an '03 Black with full black and red interior trim. I saw on a different post the following...
    Evening Black 3,047 (21%)

Can this be taken even further with particular options?

Thanks

Re: Interior Color Breakdown?

Yes there is. Go to www.PortholeAuthority.com This website belongs to one of our members, 5bird7. This website is so complete, so full of information you will learn more about your T-Bird than you ever thought you would want to know. It is amazing how much is there. Check it out.
    Mike
    Mike

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the introduction Mike, and Welcome! to TBN, Dean.

As for your request, Dean. Yes, that info is available. I assume you're referring to a full red accent versus the partial red accent interior. I dont have all but I can say that if it has the black hardtop, there were 248 made. no hardtop (assuming hardtop wasn't sold off the car) then 9. The stats can be broken down further by wheel style and shifter, but I'll have to consult another resource for that info.
      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

How about the number of '03 Evening Blacks with white accent interior? Thanks.
        2013 Jeep Wrangler JKFE
        2010 Mustang GT

2003 Mach1
        1986 SVO
        1956 F-100

Comment

119, Kevin.

115 came with black hardtop
          4 came without hardtop

No performance white hardtops were allowed with the whisper white interior accent for 2003

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

How many red, white hard top, and black and red upholstery that are 2005 Anniversary editions built?

Comment

Attached is a link to the page from portholeauthority.com that has all the stats you asked for. Lots of information on Dot's website. Take some time to check it out. This link is for torch red cars.
              http://www.portholeauthority.com/the...colorstats.pdf
              Last edited by Tbear; Oct 14, 2016, 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

yes, and those color stats on my site were updated after 2007 with the correct numbers for interior colors.

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Working...
                X