FREDRIK 73!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREDRIK 73!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a safe Birthday, Fredrik! Take a cruise in your well-earned Bird to celebrate !
    RBIRD
    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Happy birthday, Fredrik!
    Life without passion is no life at all.
    Sean Combs

Comment

Fredrik--you caught up to me!

Comment

Grattis pa fodelsedagen min van! Happy Birthday my friend! Wish I could do the "paraplyer", Those are the little dots and o parts added to our alphabet that change an A sound to an O sound, as in Ahs. Is that correct Fredrik?
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birdday, Fredrik!
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EllisonCal View Post
              Grattis pa fodelsedagen min van! Happy Birthday my friend! Wish I could do the "paraplyer", Those are the little dots and o parts added to our alphabet that change an A sound to an O sound, as in Ahs. Is that correct Fredrik?
              A little off topic, but you can get symbols using Word by going to "insert" at the top, then choosing "symbols"; this is for use within Word, but you could type something and copy and paste it if the TBN site will accept the symbols. Here's one I copied and pasted from Word, so it seems to work.

You can also use a character map with the keyboard, Here's a link:
              https://www.pcworld.com/article/3046...s-library.html
              Press "alt" on the keyboard, then add a zero to the beginning symbol number. For example if the symbol number is 139, then hold down the alt key and type in "0139".
              Last edited by merlot4; Dec 6, 2020, 09:33 AM.
              Life without passion is no life at all.
              Sean Combs

Comment

Happy Birthday! Fredrik. enjoy the day.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Oh im so late to thank you all for the nice words. I have not seen this untill now.
                  i had a nice birthday my doughters were here for dinner and my grandson
                  im sorry for the bad word on my present but that is what I got from my doughter 846B862C-DE2E-4D0D-A69B-5F7D7906AAAB.jpeg
                  171C4065-80C2-4C0E-9DAB-0C14E0C59C52.jpeg
                  I Started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

Comment

47 years but still 15yers inside my Head hihihi

Comment

I love the cup!! Happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik73 View Post
                        47 years but still 15yers inside my Head hihihi
                        You’re still just a pup!

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post

You’re still just a pup!
                          Hihihi grandpa puppy

Comment

Working...
                          X