No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday 2K2BIRD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great birthday celebration.
    Happy Belated Birthday
    Ray & Sharon

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday

Comment

Paul,

Happy Birthday to You!

They keep showing up every year!

Sounds like you had a Great one. Enjoy!
        Jerry & Kim's
        2002 Evening Black Premium

See where "Blackie" has been:

Comment

Happy belated birthday Paul.
          Roy and LaJuana
          The Pen Maker
          2003 Evening Black Premium Thunderbird with Performance White hard top with standard interior- 1 of 13 built

Comment

Happy belated birthday Paul, hope your day was great!!!

Comment

Paul; Sorry I missed the date, Happy belated Birthday wishes!
              Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

It's so great to hear from all of you. I can't wait till we can get together face to face again.

21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

I know I’m late but hope you had a great birthday Paul.

Comment

Happy belated Birthday day Paul. Enjoy your next trip around the sun. Steve and Janet

Comment

Happy belated birthday Paul. Sounds like you had a vey nice enjoyable birthday weekend. Great month to have a birthday Paul. My birthday is in October too. Don't count the years any more. Just celebrate the day.

Judge Judy

Comment

This birthday just keeps on giving - I appreciate all of your well wishes. I thank God all the time for being able to buy our car, otherwise we would not have ever known most of you.
                        21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Paul. you bring up a good subject. The friends we have made over the years. That part is worth more then the car. People we have met over the US that are now are friends for life. Back in 02 at Destin we never know it would keep going 19/20 years down the road. That's all about what TBN is all about. Not just about the car.

By the way, Happy Birthday old man. There is only one way you will catch me and i'm not ready to talk about that.
                          They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                          IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                          Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Working...
                          X