Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers for the victims of the Toronto SIdewalk Killings yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for the victims of the Toronto SIdewalk Killings yesterday...

Yesterday afternoon, Toronto's name was added to the list of Major Cities that have suffered sizable loss of life at the hands of someone with obvious mental frailties of his own. Driving a rented van down the sidewalks of north Toronto at 50 K/H resulted in his killing 10 and hospitalizing 15 other innocent souls. Our thoughts are with the families of all affected by this heinous crime. Our thanks are with the brave first responders who's selfless and heroic actions went above and beyond. Our hopes are that our great City will rise stronger and more resolved as a result of this incident and be able to return to some sense of normalcy in the near future.

I second that. Our prayers go out to the families whose lives are irrevocably altered by this senseless act. May they find some solace in the arms of those gathered near during this difficult time. Stay strong and never give up hope. We stand with you.

Comment

Definitely thinking of our friends to the north. To paraphrase Oklahoma's favorite son, " I've never met a Canadian I didn't like ".
      21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Working...
      X