Prayers for Mike and Debbie Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Mike and Debbie Flynn

Time to pray for a couple of more members. I received the following message from Mike Flynn (redfire1) aka "Elvis":

"Debbie and I have both tested positive for Covid-19. I am quarantined at home with no problems or symptoms. Debbie is in the hospital, but she is NOT in ICU nor is she on a ventilator, just getting all sorts of meds, and oxygen, and trying to get rid of a terrible cough, I hope to have her home this weekend."

Rosetta and I will be praying for both Debbie and Mike, as I'm sure many more of you will be as well.

Get and stay well friends.
    18 years, 166K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Oh no.......Karen and I are praying for you and Debbie and our love to you both. Steve and Karen

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with both Mike and Debbie, I hope that they both recover soon.

Take care and be safe.

Ted

Comment

For sure, Prayers are on the way from Zanesville.

RBIRD
        Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Prayers are being lifted up here in the Garden State. Get well soon!

Comment

Sorry to hear this news and we will be thinking of them but I'm afraid we will see more members get his before it's all over.
            ( WE ARE NOT ALONE )

Visit the TBN Store at:

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, sending my best thoughts and wishes for a speedy and full recovery for you both!
              Life without passion is no life at all.
              Sean Combs

Comment

Our prayers go out to both Mike and Debbie
                Birds of the 48
                15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

Terrible news and praying for quick recoveries

Comment

Diane and I wish you and Debbie well and leave out prayers
                    sigpic

Comment

Get well soon folks and have a speedy recovery.

Joe
                      It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Jeannie and I will keep thinking of you two.
                        Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

Our prayers are with them.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for Mike and Debbie.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for Debbie to beat this and thankful that Mike is doing ok. A very frustrating disease.
                              Participate in Thunderbird of the Month for 2021 calendar
                              Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64
                              Porthole Authority
                              TBN TOTM 2020 Calendars free to download.

Comment

Working...
                              X