Please Prayers for Kristen (Coates) McCormick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Prayers for Kristen (Coates) McCormick

Sitting for the last 2 hours in the early morning with just a sick feeling in my gut. Kristen is my second baby who has had MS for the past two years. She has the absolutely greatest attitude of someone getting a disease of this magnitude. Thought with a compromised immune system she'd be able to get a vaccine earlier than her age warranted. Didn't get it quick enough and now has his damned virus. Hoping for the best obviously but we are scared.

Any free time and a prayer or two from our T-Bird friends would be appreciated.

1-24-2021 update
    Originally posted by wcoates View Post
    I I have received many personal messages of prayers from TBN members. Thankful and have to say I have been a member of many many organizations in my life but never have felt the friendship and support as I have from TBN members. Thank you, we are eternally grateful.

Kristen just received a Monoclonal treatment at the Columbus branch of the Mayo Clinic. Don't know much what that is but is delivered by a multi hour infusion at the hospital. It was interesting that the day she had it there was a piece on the NBC evening news that it was touted as a help for those that had suppressed immune systems. Said 20,000 treatments were in Michigan but only 10% administered. Not very sick (?) but extremely tired! Very weak. Hoping for the best.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...tment-covid-19
    Last edited by wcoates; Jan 24, 2021, 10:45 AM.
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

So sorry to hear this, Bill. You know Susan & I will be in serious Prayer for Kristen, and you & Geri, and your Family. Susan's sister, Nancy also has MS and we are constantly after her to be more careful in her exposure chances. She is a bit hard-headed though.(Just like her big sister!)

Bob
    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your Kristen. Goes without saying that we will be in prayer for her. God bless your family and all those struggling with this scourge.

Comment

Sorry to hear Bill...prayers on their way..

Comment

So sorry to hear this Bill. Jeannie and I will keep Kristin in our thoughts.
          Unbelivable TBN trips including ALL of the lower 48 States plus 9 Canadian Provinces, 8 European Countries, 3 Caribbean Countries, Countless National Parks and have attended well over 100 TBN Events since 2001 and counting. Best of all ... fabulous friends.

Comment

All best thoughts and wishes for Kristin, and family!
            Life without passion is no life at all.
            Sean Combs

Comment

Bill, I hope your daughter gets better very soon - my thoughts go out to your whole family.

Comment

Kristin in our thoughts.
                02 Bird yelo/yelo full accent
                08 Ford Taurus Limited
                17 Ford Fusion SE

Comment

Bill I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are going out for Kristen as well as for yo and Gerri and your whole family.

Be safe and take care.

Ted

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. She will be in our thoughts and prayers..
                    " 911 sorry this number has been disconnected "

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. Keep us posted.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Bill. Prayers being sent for Kristen's rapid recovery and your whole family's peace of mind.

My sister is recovering as well. She had to miss her only grandchild's birthday this weekend because of it, which is making her feel even worse.
                        19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Stray strong and positive for your daughter Bill and you two are always on our minds . Take care and stay safe .

Martin and Carol .

Comment

Bill and family; Thoughts and outmost confidence that Kristin will overcome this and be well again.
                            Honor the sacrifices our predecessors paid for our country.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for your family, Bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X