• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEM VIKINGS! WOW!

Now that was a GAME

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Comment

Enjoy it while you can. They’ll be in the bird’s nest on Sunday.

Comment

Obviously a great game where you hate to have a loser. Now what do the Vikes do with Keenum, Bradford and Bridgewater? Cleveland will take whomever you dispose of.
        Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
        2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Unlikely ending to a really great game. That was a really bad misplay by the NO safety. Never seen a total whiff on a long pass to end a game like that. But looking back on it now, the Vikings have been edged out in the playoffs before on last second field goals, so they finally had one go their way. They have a really good shot at beating the Eagles next week and getting a home field Super Bowl. That's never happened in Super Bowl history. I can't see the Jags beating the Pats, but then again, I didn't see the Jags beating the Steelers either. The Pats are favored by 9-1/2, I'll take the points and the Jags defense, even going up against Brady, but the Pats will win a close one.
          PK- 2002 Premium Blue/Full Accent/Whisper White Top VIN#16336
          Built April 22, 2002
          Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by FUN X 3 View Post
            Unlikely ending to a really great game. That was a really bad misplay by the NO safety. Never seen a total whiff on a long pass to end a game like that. But looking back on it now, the Vikings have been edged out in the playoffs before on last second field goals, so they finally had one go their way. They have a really good shot at beating the Eagles next week and getting a home field Super Bowl. That's never happened in Super Bowl history.
            I agree Phil, it was finally nice to see one go our way.
            Roger & Sharon Q
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RQTBIRD View Post

I agree Phil, it was finally nice to see one go our way.
              Let's win one more for good ole Bud Grant.
              Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
              2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

I quit watching the NFL about the second game this season. No interest whatsoever anymore.

Comment

Being a fan of both the Vikings and Philly it's hard to choose. But with NDSU standout Carson Wentz out of the picture and my neighbor Adam Thielen playing I'm leaning toward the Vikings. GO VIKINGS!

Comment

It’s OK, Greg. There’s still time to come to your senses.

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
                      It’s OK, Greg. There’s still time to come to your senses.
                      OMG LOL!

I will say that just because I'm still a raving fan of watching NFL football, that doesn't mean I'm a fan of the NFL organization, or the numerous boorish acts of many NFL players. I just enjoy watching football played at its highest level by the most talented players in the world.
                      Built April 22, 2002
                      Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Phil... I agree completely. I was just trying to tease Greg about rooting for the Vikings instead of the birds.

Comment

Not the Vikings but I hated to see the Steelers blow it with two turn overs. They should have won that game. And Phil, I would like to see the Pats take it since the Steelers are out of it.
                          They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                          IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                          Visit the TBN Store

Comment

So which teams would everybody like to see in the Super Bowl? I'm hoping for Pats vs. Vikings. That's the only way we'll see much scoring. A drawn out defensive struggle is Super Boring.
                            Built April 22, 2002
                            Purchased July 24, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by FUN X 3 View Post
                              ........ I'm hoping for Pats vs. Vikings. That's the only way we'll see much scoring. ......

Jaguars put 45 points on the board..... I think they know how to score and can do it.
                              Bird is the word.....
                              Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Working...
                              X