Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did our Members Picture Gallery head South and just keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did our Members Picture Gallery head South and just keep going?

How do you find our old picture and events galleries?

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
    Roger, I can't find the galleries either. Sent an inquiry to the Admins. several weeks ago but never got a reply.
    Richard

T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
    Richard & Gordon

Comment

Right here folks, MIA with the upgrade.

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...s/47979-photos

Joe
      It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Joe View Post
        Right here folks, MIA with the upgrade.

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...s/47979-photos

Joe
        Link doesn't work for me.
        Richard & Gordon

Comment

Richard,

Go to the bottom of the front page to Web Site then go into Technical Bulletins and Announcements. Margaret/BirdWings started a thread on June 22nd titled PHOTOS. That's what I was posting up.

Works for me, maybe because I posted it?

Try this one.
          It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo Joe View Post
            Richard,

Go to the bottom of the front page to Web Site then go into Technical Bulletins and Announcements. Margaret/BirdWings started a thread on June 22nd titled PHOTOS. That's what I was posting up.

Works for me, maybe because I posted it?

Try this one.
            On the I-Pad I clicked on the link you posted, then clicked on the link in post #2 and I got a blank screen.

On the laptop I clicked on the link you posted, then clicked on the link in post #2 and this is what I got:

This page isn’t working

www.thunderbirdnest.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
            Last edited by Birdlover; Oct 22, 2017, 05:17 PM.
            Richard & Gordon

Comment

Roger - are you aware that nobody can send you a PM because, either you've exceeded some magical PM # or your mailbox is full- or some crap. Maybe they can fix that as well while they're fixing stuff. Seems to me they should maybe double your "number" just due to all the things you have going on TBN related.
              Anyway - please PM me, I have questions about ur grille. Thanks -
              Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Merlot View Post
                When we first started talking about the upgrade, I asked everyone to back up their photos in the Gallery. Kevin and I did not know if the new program would link with the Gallery. Right before the upgrade, we found out that PhotoPost (program used for our gallery) is no longer in business or up and running. So, now TBN has no gallery. The photos are on the server, but we have no program to run a gallery with them.

Comment

Does Kevin have a copy of the program that made the photos work? my mind is churning about ways to get to the photos but not about what kind of programming it would take.. ugh.
                  Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by 5bird7 View Post
                    Does Kevin have a copy of the program that made the photos work? my mind is churning about ways to get to the photos but not about what kind of programming it would take.. ugh.
                    I am fairly sure that the photos are still on the server. It would be a daunting task to pull them one by one for people. That is why I gave warning ahead of the upgrade to back up photos.

Comment

Would it be possible to put gallery pics on a stand alone website?

Comment

Excellent question
                        Mike

sigpic

Comment

That's where they were but that company went out of business. From what I understand Kevin has them saved but I think we do need a place to put them. Margaret or Kevin may know more about this.
                          They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
                          IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
                          Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Howdy folks,

I just noticed this thread (sorry I didn't see it in October). Yes, all of the photos are still on the server. Fortunately, they also exist outside of the database (on the file system). I also have all of them backed up. I've tried to resurrect the old gallery software. I got as far as the main screen working, and then it just tanks from there. It just does not want to play nicely with the forum, and it isn't designed to run as a stand alone. And the people who sold it to us years ago do not answer inquiries. I have some thoughts about how to bring the gallery back to life. It's just a matter of finding the time to work on it. I'll do my best to try to carve some time out. In the meantime, if any of you didn't download your gallery photos before, and you want to see about getting copies of them now, please let me know (a PM might be best) and I'll see what I can do to help you.

Kevin
                            Kevin - Lincoln, NE
                            2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
                            Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

Kevin, thanks for the reply. Good to know the photo gallery isn't completely gone, just in hiding. I know trying to make the gallery operative is going to be very time consuming.

Just wanted you to know this TBN member truly appreciates all the work you do behind the scenes into making TBN site function.

Thanks!
                              Mike

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X