X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a million Richard

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
      All went well despite cool weather. Dan and Deb, Richard (he took pictures) and Gordon, Stu and me PLUS the new comer Phil. Gordon said that Phil's car had more chrome on the door than I did on my entire car. This guy has trim on top of trim. He gave me a few ideas to consider. One I didn't care for was a back up alarm..I hate them on all these golf carts around here. Why couldn't they make them more hearing friendly?
      Didn't Phil like the chrome fuel-fill door cover? http://www.thunderbirdspecialties.co...teel-new-item/
      Quickdraw
      Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Great pictures, Richard. Looks like a good turnout considering the cool weather. Currently 30 deg here.

Comment

Richard, Thanks great pictures, Good to see you and Gordon. Longbill it was 33deg here in Ocala Fl. this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
            All went well despite cool weather. Dan and Deb, Richard (he took pictures) and Gordon, Stu and me PLUS the new comer Phil. Gordon said that Phil's car had more chrome on the door than I did on my entire car. This guy has trim on top of trim. He gave me a few ideas to consider. One I didn't care for was a back up alarm..I hate them on all these golf carts around here. Why couldn't they make them more hearing friendly?
            Glad you were able to bring the group together. Hopefully your new group can meet up again in the future too.

Comment

Greg was hoping Tommy T would come maybe next time. We would like to see his Bird.

Comment

Great to see these beautiful cars in all their glory. Of course, our cars are all tucked in for the winter.......Richard and Gordon, nice to see you enjoying Florida and we hope to see you sometime in the Spring back in New England.......Your VMG looks GREAT......Oh, by the way, we are looking at single digits here with the wind chill factor tonight. Just wanted you to feel a little warmer in all that cold Florida air...... LOL
                Last edited by 02LeeBird; Dec 13, 2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 02LeeBird View Post
                  Great to she these beautiful cars in all there glory. Of course, our cars are all tucked in for the winter.......Richard and Gordon, nice to see you enjoying Florida and we hope to see you sometime in the Spring back in New England.......Your VMG looks GREAT......Oh, by the way, we are looking at single digits here with the wind chill factor tonight. Just wanted you to feel a little warmer in all that cold Florida air...... LOL
                  Lee,
                  Definitely will not miss Thunderama again. Have some changes to be made to BlackBird when we get back in the spring. Ron McCloud said he would come over and do them if I don't get them done. I think you may see him and Liz at Thunderama too.

T-Birding it's the only way to fly!
                  Richard & Gordon

Comment

That would be great. It looks like you may have picked up a few new ideas down in Florida. Can't wait to see them.

Comment

Cool guys. Glad to see some people down here!
                      -Drew
                      -'04 VMG T-bird (O(####)O)
                      -'13 BLUE JEEP Patriot
                      -'14 Maroon FORD Taurus limited

Comment

WOW now that's some good looking Retro T-Birds....Really nice looking and a whole lot of pride right there !!

Comment

Working...
                        X