X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomat Holland has money

Scams get more creative each day. Received this evening:

Hello
    Am diplomat John Holland am emailing you regarding my arrival here at Washington Dulles Airport,with your package worth of $(4,8 Million)but I couldn't get any response since, So i want you to call or TEXT me now with the re-confirmation of your delivery information:
    Name:
    Address:
    Phone number:
    and also your nearest airport I will land to avoid making a wrong delivery.I want to complete my assignment today and return back as scheduled, kindly reply now via my email cell on transit 00+1 6035132696
    Waiting for your swift response,
    Regards,
    John Holland

Sounds legit...I've driven through his tunnel.
    Best Joey-ism (Friends) ever:
    "The point is Moo. It's like a cow's opinion...it's 'Moo'."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62necDwQb5E

Comment

The country code (60) is Malaysia if you don't use the US (1). And Jim has even been through his tunnel. Small world. I hope you'll share the wealth, Jerri!
      Life without passion is no life at all.
      Sean Combs

Comment

The area code, 603, is New Hampshire. I called it on an unregistered phone and left a message after many, many rings. The message was not kind.
        I've been to his country, too. It's very nice there.

Comment

It's a typical Nigerian Scam.I along with thousands of others have received the same type money scam over the years. They send out maybe 1000 e-mails hoping for 1 dumb crazy American person who will fall for it !!!

Comment

Think what you want but this guy came through for me.

Comment

Got an email scam today regarding millions of dollars waiting for me to collect. Below is just one paragraph of the email, but it shows the overall stupidity of these idiots:

"The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of United States Of America his Excellency President Barack Obama to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?"

Can't make this stuff up.

2010 Explorer Limited Edition, tri color white, camel interior
              2003 TBird black/saddle
              1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL conv't turq/black
              2004 Lincoln LS 8 Sport light tundra metallic/medium stone

Comment

Working...
              X