New Wrist Watch for 2002 Owners Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wrist Watch for 2002 Owners Only

About two months ago I purchased this watch on E Bay. I thought I would share with members after I gave it a " road test". The watch face is a picture of a 2002 looking through the steering wheel to the dash. The watch runs perfect and has a nice stainless steel band. JUST TO BE CLEAR: I have nothing to with this seller and I make no money off it should someone purchase the watch from the E Bay seller whom is in China. There are more than one seller who sells this watch on E Bay and I am providing a link to one of them.
    It is a cool item. It would be cool as well if a bunch of members ordered it and would drop a note here, just for curiosity It sells for about $20.00 with shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Ford-T...item3af59b87cc
    Last edited by carntz; Jan 31, 2018, 10:55 AM.

Moments ago I was advised that this is not a licensed product of Ford. Once again this is being sold world wide by a seller in China. I have nothing to do with it or will I profit from anyone buying this watch. I purchased one and like it and that's my story.

Comment

I know the licensing thing isn't good, but I have to say... that looks pretty darn cool!
      Kevin - Lincoln, NE
      2005 Evening Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Black Accent.
      Plus: White Hardtop, Chrome Hood Scoop Bezel, Borlas, and more.

Also posts as atest (test account) and SR-71 (original non-admin account)

Comment

What would LA say? How about one with the Tbird dash? I need a calendar ..

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post
          What would LA say? How about one with the Tbird dash? I need a calendar ..
          I'm pretty sure LAphil is the only one who cares if other people are selling genuine licensed merchandise. If you are wanting the 2003 dash you should ask the seller of the 2002 If they will do one.
          Dot has calendars available, think she has a link to it in her post signature.
          Quickdraw
          Raccoon Lodge Administrator

Comment

Yeah, I buy Chinese ripped off products at Walmart all the time. Heck with the licensing fees and workers, it’s all cheap and that’s my story.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickdraw View Post

I'm pretty sure LAphil is the only one who cares if other people are selling genuine licensed merchandise. If you are wanting the 2003 dash you should ask the seller of the 2002 If they will do one.
              Dot has calendars available, think she has a link to it in her post signature.
              Harry I meant a calendar on the watch..big enough to see. READ the DATE
              Last edited by BLACK BEAUTY; Feb 1, 2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post

Harry I meant a calendar on the watch..big enough to see.
                Get a big one like this

Comment

I've picked up several items over the years, off of ebay, that appear to be unlicensed. Most I do not report on my website. Watches, clocks and posters were fairly common.
                  Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

Get a big one like this
                    He's hit the Big Time, Ladies & Gents!
                    Be just what you is, not what you is not. Folks what do this is the happiest lot.....Mr. Wizard the Lizard

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know for sure if they are genuine.....Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Twenty years ago, I bought a Miata watch, for about $35, IIRC. It lasted a year. When you buy these things, it is always a crap shoot. In hindsight, these things probably should be purchased only as collectibles, and not as everyday items. Caveat emptor.
                      Allen, TX
                      The best trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint, dead bugs on the windshield, and the occasional smell of manure.

Comment

Working...
                      X