Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Register Your Thunderbird!

Hello

I was going to register my car on your site, but I am stumped. This may be a real dumb question, but how can I tell if my car is a Deluxe or a Premium?

Thanks for your help,

Bruce

Comment

wheel style only on the 02s, Bruce. chrome - it's a premium. see my response on your other thread.
      Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

I registered my car some time ago but about that time there was some kind of breakdown and some registrations were lost. I don't know if mine was one. How can I see what cars are registered or should I just register again?

Comment

Thanks Dot...I just saw your post after I sent my last one. I'll try your suggestions. thanks again

Comment

I just sold my Lincoln Town car which had 5 months of the ESP remaining I went to the dealership with the buyer and they transferred the ESP to her name and singed her up
            for another three years at a reasonable cost, there was not an inspection as this dealer
            was the only one that ever touched this car.

Comment

So I sold my 2002 6 month ago, and purchased a 2005.
              I can't update to the new vehicle........ Guess I should have kept the 2002

Doug

Comment

PLease register youslf at this site
                Ok please please please register yourself / tbird at the TBN T-Bird Registry under the EXTRAS. If all us would register it would be very easy to confirm information about each other and make it easier to communicate. Please go to TBN T-Bird Registry and get registered please.
                Thanks
                Alan
                My TBIRD...Order Date: 4/7/2004 Date Built: 5/8/2004....At Dealer: 5/18/2004 Sold Date: 7/31/2004 ....Sold by Dewey Ford, Ankeny, IA....2004 merlot, merlot hardtop, sand interior, 1 of 1,332
                sigpic[SIGPIC]
                My TBIRD...Order Date: 4/7/2004 Date Built: 5/8/2004....At Dealer: 5/18/2004 Sold Date: 7/31/2004 ....Sold by Dewey Ford, Ankeny, IA....2004 merlot, merlot hardtop, sand interior, 1 of 1,332

Comment

Trying to register our 2005 Evening Black that's on it's way to us from Phoenix, AZ but the "submit" button keeps returning even after I click on it....
                  2005 Thunderbird, 2007 SL550, 2000 X5, 2001 Kawasaki retro "W650", 1973 Norton "Commando 850", 1970 Yamaha SR250 "Exciter"

Comment

...but it appears the registration is posted
                    Last edited by marctroy; Aug 4, 2009, 09:30 PM.
                    2005 Thunderbird, 2007 SL550, 2000 X5, 2001 Kawasaki retro "W650", 1973 Norton "Commando 850", 1970 Yamaha SR250 "Exciter"

Comment

Originally posted by marctroy View Post
                      Trying to register our 2005 Evening Black that's on it's way to us from Phoenix, AZ ....
                      Glad to know it's on its way to you, Marc...take some snaps when it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by AZTB View Post
                        Glad to know it's on its way to you, Marc...take some snaps when it arrives.
                        Hi Jim, been a while. Great to see you post again.
                        Sometimes Birds travel far...
                        Dutch T-Bird
                        tbirdregistry.com No. 27947

Comment

Wow - forgot to register the NM - did this morning

Comment

Ok - so I went to register the NM - looks like you can only register 1? Is there a way to register your 2nd bird?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                              Ok - so I went to register the NM - looks like you can only register 1? Is there a way to register your 2nd bird?
                              I guess not. I tried to register Tweaty and it dumped my Red Baron out.

Looks like Bruce used a second screename (Bruce2) in order to register his 2nd Bird.

Comment

If you have two car to register it will not take both of them. You will need to register on the site as Bruce did (Bruce2). Then you can register your bird. After you finish, you will need to tell me so I can close the second membership.

Comment

Working...
                                X