Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 007

https://www.classicautomall.com/vehi...rd-thunderbird

Follow the link to see the info on this James Bond 007. Seems overpriced to me, even considering the rarity. What does the group think is a realistic price for this low mileage car?
    Thanks
    Earl

Originally posted by Duke583 View Post
    https://www.classicautomall.com/vehi...rd-thunderbird

Follow the link to see the info on this James Bond 007. Seems overpriced to me, even considering the rarity. What does the group think is a realistic price for this low mileage car?
    Thanks
    Earl
    $19,500
    Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
    2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

In my opinion the 10k miles would justify a premium price more so than the 007 rarity. But like Bill, I think $19,500 - $20,000 is a good deal.

Comment

I'd say about the same. I bought a DSB with 28,000 for $12,000...just saying

Comment

The seller is a classic car stealership!

Comment

I couldn’t see a price but I would say somewhere around $20K.

Comment

Asking $36,500, Important to know that this is a consignment house, so this price represents owner's asking price, plus about 10% for the seller. They just dropped price from $38,500.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke583 View Post
                Asking $36,500, Important to know that this is a consignment house, so this price represents owner's asking price, plus about 10% for the seller. They just dropped price from $38,500.
                That’s quite a dream they’re having.

Comment

I notice the description says it was the only Thunderbird to be in a James Bond film. Guess they never saw Goldfinger...

Comment

Comment

Truly over rated, just like any of the Retros.
                      Mike

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by birdfan View Post
                        I notice the description says it was the only Thunderbird to be in a James Bond film. Guess they never saw Goldfinger...
                        And I believe that same Goldfinger TBird is in the next film, Thunderball. (watching them in sequence)

Bird is the word.....
                        Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

The highest auction price I've seen for a 007 was at Mecum Kissimmee a few years ago, extremely low mileage, pristine condition. $32,500 which included the 10% buyers premium. When two buyers both desperately want the same car, that sort of pricing can happen. The link says the car was sold but not what it sold for.

Rusty and I are both rusty. Just noticed this thread was a year ago, duh.
                          sigpic

Comment

I sold my 61 Corvette through an Orlando consignment shop in 2013...the model seems to be to put a "moon shot" price on a vehicle the first go round to see if they snag a Saudi oil prince or a fool with more money than brains. Then the price reductions come pretty hot and heavy. My car was initially listed for $98,500 and sold 8 months later for a more reasonable (and strong) $65,000 dollars. So I wouldn't get too fizzed up over some price a consignment shop uses for a car they are just debuting.

In many cases the shop will get anything over the selling owner's asking price so why not go for the most you might get ?

Comment

Working...
                            X