Clear All

• IMG_20180713_131541314.jpg it looks bad but was on its way to better things
    figured I needed something here

Comment

• MTT
      Mike

sigpic

Comment

• It was very dusty in Capital Reef National Park in Utah.

IMG_1966 (2).JPG
        19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• This picture challenge of a Bird in its worse appearance is over. I have seen during our travels many a dirty Bird, but I do not think I have ever seen a 02-05 T-Bird with its center console disassembled in such an organized mess.

The winner of this challenge goes to Keith, hippy_mailman. And hopefully all those wires went back in-place correctly, no blown circuits.
          Congrats, Keith.
          Mike

sigpic

Comment

• DSC06279.JPG thank for the first choose of any of the few things I have tried here. that was actually a stereo shop that did it and let me watch the process. the only tricky part they had was hooking the backup camera to the reverse lights, they were opposite ground. also don't have the burlwood for sides
            Next? how about pics with someone other than yourself behind the wheel in the drivers seat.

Comment

• My 16 y/o grandson going for his first drive...in the Bird.

fullsizeoutput_261c.jpeg

Comment

• not too many allow other drivers or take a pic of it

Comment

• I've probably driven 99+% of the 172K miles on our car. Here's a couple of times when someone else drove the car.

Rosetta driving our granddaughter around in Wyoming, somewhere in Grand Tetons National Park, I think.

IMG_1301.JPG

Before we switched to Grundy Insurance that doesn't allow drivers under 25, I rode with my niece driving to drop her off at high school one morning when we visited them in Alabama.

Good Vibrations 004.jpg

19 years, 168K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• This is a challenge that our dear friend Ron could have overwhelmed with entries. In his honor I submit my navigator behind the wheel of his VMG.

Tn Coco VMG 2.jpg

Tn Coco VMG 1.jpg
                    Bird is the word.....
                    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

• Dammit I would have won IMG_20211218_113930_891.jpg Screenshot_20211219-144147_Facebook.jpg

Comment

• During a very rare visit, this is my son & grand-daughter taking a ride to check out the changes around town.

Last edited by steelblue5505; Dec 21, 2021, 02:52 PM.
                        Mike

sigpic

Comment

• going to finish this up tomorrow (Wednesday) as I am headed out of town on Thursday morning.hopefully the winner will do a christmas theme challenge . Mike your picture did not show

Comment

• sharonin007.jpg My sister in law taking my cousin for a test drive
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Tbear; Dec 22, 2021, 10:37 AM. Reason: Photo too large

Comment

• all the pics were great. Jim and Susie your story was the clincher always cool to see the youngest drivers getting into a bird please choose the next challenge(hoping its Christmas themed)

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

• WHOA...thanks, Keith. Didn't see that win coming...lots of great snaps of family/friends in the driver's seat.

So, here's the next challenge - among my limited Bird toy items is an ornament my wife of 50 years gave me a dozen years ago, along with a matching Santa broach (both of a little red '56 Bird). The ornament still plays the Beach Boys' "Fun, Fun, Fun" perfectly. In addition, while looking for items, I ran across a '63 Roadster ornament I had that has never been taken out of its box (until today).

So, let's see some Christmas-themed Bird items.

DSC01934.JPG DSC01938.JPG
                                Last edited by AZTB; Dec 23, 2021, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X