Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry that I missed the post from Dot, let me think about it and will post new challenge tomorrow!!!!!

Dot thanks for the comments, will try to come up with a good challenge
    Birds of the 48
    15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

• Ok here is the new challenge!!!
      Your bird with a another bird of the same color--to make interesting with different tops. One convertible and one hard top or two hard tops of different colors.
      here is my example, the 1st time I met Paul

15AGAIN and Jewal.jpg
      Attached Files
      Birds of the 48
      15AGAIN has been in 48 States and 9 Canadian Provinces. Travelled many miles with great friends-- "Priceless"

Comment

• Nice challenge Bill, I look forward to seeing the results. Went through my photos but I'm out of this one.

Comment

• IMG_2565 (2).jpg
          Here's one with our merlot and Ron's (Liz's) merlot. Different colored convertible tops. In Canada for Ted.
          sigpic

Comment

• This is a great challenge. I just went through all of my photos and can not find a single shot where my medium steel blue is with another. Been to lots of events where there has been more than one but never two or more in the same photo.

Great challenge & I'm eager to see what the other members can show us.
            Mike

sigpic

Comment

• We seldom travel with the hardtop on. We've been to very few events with the top in place -:probably less than 5 out of 100+.

So far I've come up with this picture of our car with the black hardtop and Ron McCloud's with the Torch Red (prior to the addition of the black two-tone).

20210218_185336.jpg

Then Bill came to play.

20200916_123853.jpg
              21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Here's one back when our 05 was new next to an Inca Gold 57.
                Limited Edition databases for 007 msg..#26 , PCR sticky, and Cashmere msg.#64

Porthole Authority

2023 calendar

Comment

• Not to be out done by Paul, then there were 4---3 different hard tops and one no top with bra

4_RedBirds.jpg

We have red, merlot and inca gold--where are the blacks, blues, whites, yellows
                  will give this thru the weekend --come on more colors
                  Attached Files
                  Birds of the 48

Comment

• image_54862.jpg A 55 and 02 together
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, the bra is why I left out the topless one. The bras have a place, but not in pictures. I'm betting it's the only time when all available factory top versions of a particular retrobird color were in one place, except for when they were at Wixom.

These four came from Arkansas, Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
                      21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

• Here's a fun one from Pappasitos a few years back that fits the category. Those Merlots always run in packs.

IMG_3767.JPG

Comment

• MTT
                          Birds of the 48

Comment

• Looks like there will be no more pictures and I am going to pick Kevin for the 2 Merlot convertibles with different color tops, I did not think about that one when I posted the challenge!!!!

Kevin your turn to make us all look for another picture!!
                            Birds of the 48

Comment

• Thanks Bill, your challenge made me do some photo searching. I’ll have to think a little and post challenge tomorrow.

And to Paul, always makes me smile when I hear a line about “merlots bunching up”
                              sigpic

Comment

• picture of tbird (horseless carriage) with a horse (or animal) drawn carriage , wagon.....etc.
                                E3241733-E364-42D3-92B8-9CE48B913A20.jpeg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X