Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gasp! A friend is looking at a Solstice GXP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was about car companies doing it. There were posts here about it

Comment

AF0D841D-E0E0-410F-9C7A-A1FD9427764D.jpeg Trashy granny has a new beau.

Comment

There's apparently something going on soundwise. Lately I've heard several imports that actually sounded "attractive?" And . . . if you think a Solstice is crowded, try a Crossfire!

Comment

Originally posted by 007Cruiser View Post
          AF0D841D-E0E0-410F-9C7A-A1FD9427764D.jpeg Trashy granny has a new beau.
          I actually saw this same guy at the gas station a month ago here in Mount Pleasant TX. I'm sure he was from Louisiana tho... But hey, business in the front, party in the back. It's a better life style choice than some I've seen in California.

Comment

Friend that got me interested in Birds and Allantes had one that he wrecked but not totaled. He said finding parts was much worse than the Bird’s
            Bill Coates-Canfield, Ohio
            2003 -THE GREY GHOST- MSG, Saddle with Saddle dash kit, door panels, boot and visors

Comment

Originally posted by wcoates View Post
              Friend that got me interested in Birds and Allantes had one that he wrecked but not totaled. He said finding parts was much worse than the Bird’s
              Quite understandable with just around 13,000 GXP's produced over a three year run.

Comment

Test drove a 2015 ZO6 Vette at work. I about lost it 2 times from fishtailing. Caught me off guard. If you floor this thing at 50mph don't expect the rear wheels to hook up. 0-60 or is it 5-60 in 3.3, 11.5 at 124 in the quarter, 650 hp. Got back to the shop and told our Lead that someone is going to kill themselves in this thing.

Comment

I actually had one for about six months. Loved the car, my complaint was no room to put anything. Fun car to drive. Sold it and bought my TBird. Just as much fun, and it has a trunk.

Comment

I loved my Solstice and the exhaust sound it made. The naturally aspirated four woke up when I added headers and a Billy Boat exhaust system. Not quite up to the turbo version but at 2-1/2 liters it gave all you could handle.

Bronzebird

2020 CanAm Spyder
                    2021 Subaru Outback

Comment

Working...
                    X