Help with a decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a decal

Went to me local Ford dealer today, looking for the decal that is under the hood, on the plastic, dead center in front of the radiator. Parts guy said he could not look up that decal. He would need the number that is on the decal itself. So, if anyone could help me out by posting a pic of that, It would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Oh, they have the engine cover hold downs for $10 each,,,!!!!!! yikes!

Just looked at my sticker, but couldn't see any legible part # (Sorry), there was some-one here that was making/selling them, don't recall who. I just picked-up 2 "pins" W708656S300 for $6.00 each at the dealership, (Pins are what they called the hold-downs), you can try Clipsandfasteners.com.
    No matter where you go, there you are!
    If I'm not here, I'll be somewhere else !

Comment

I just ordered two from Thunderbird Specialties. I heard that the dealer does not have them anymore.

https://www.thunderbirdspecialties.c...warning-label/

Comment

Here is an image of the decal that can be printed, laminated, then placed in the location you mentioned. The image is not mine, but rather one made, I think, by a TBN member who has shared with the group.

Pensacola, FL
        02 Whisper White

Comment

Originally posted by mfharper View Post
          I just ordered two from Thunderbird Specialties. I heard that the dealer does not have them anymore.

https://www.thunderbirdspecialties.c...warning-label/
          $50.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by StevenM View Post
            Here is an image of the decal that can be printed, laminated, then placed in the location you mentioned. The image is not mine, but rather one made, I think, by a TBN member who has shared with the group.
            Thank you, I'll do just that

Comment

Hmmm, I think I know where this thread will head....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhAFyZ5wZU
              Bird is the word.....
              Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

Comment

Originally posted by RustyFrye View Post
                Hmmm, I think I know where this thread will head....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhAFyZ5wZU
                Rusty...50 Bucks...more like this...

https://youtu.be/aN1V4NlqSZc

Pensacola, FL
                02 Whisper White

Comment

LOL Just finished removing ALL the stickers from my car last week. Under hood, trunk, interior, ALL of them.
                  We're lighter. We're faster. If that don't work, we're nastier.
                  We're gonna make history.

Comment

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN THE ABOVE RIGHT CORNER- SAVE TIME, EFFORT AND BIG$$$$

SPENDING OVER $100 for 2 Radiator stickers that are available on this forum NOW FREE is a damn shame for the buyer and a RIP OFF by the seller
                    Last edited by Lakebum; Jun 5, 2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra977 View Post
                      LOL Just finished removing ALL the stickers from my car last week. Under hood, trunk, interior, ALL of them.
                      what all did you remove?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post

what all did you remove?
                        The stickers

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK BEAUTY View Post

what all did you remove?
                          IIRC there were six stickers under the hood, three in the trunk area and the two on sun visors. Just a general clean-up for car shows.

Engine compartment had big one on the radiator cover, another big one on bottom of the hood by the latch, one small fancy sticker on the plastic cover by the radiator overflow tank and one small part number sticker on each front fender and the underside of the hood itself. The small part number stickers were hardest to remove.

In the trunk area there were similar small white part number stickers on each rear fender and the trunk lid.

Sun visor stickers are self-explanatory.

I like the cleaner appearance.

We're lighter. We're faster. If that don't work, we're nastier.
                          We're gonna make history.

Comment

Appraisers look for those fender, hood, and trunk lid stickers. When they are missing they assume that the car has been wrecked and parts replaced. I too like the cleaner look.

Comment

Wait! There is more stickers. You missed the ones one the doors
                              Mike

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X