picture challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture challenge?

is the picture challenge thread gone? I look forward to the interesting pic there
    figured I needed something here

Apparently so, along with several other popular ones.

Comment

"What did you do with or to your Thunderbird" appears to be gone as well.

Comment

Dot is at a Classic T-Bird convention. Will be home next week.

Comment

Talked with Spence this afternoon about the site space issue. It seems he recently found out from the server provider the biggest problem with space issues were the larger pictures that were being posted on the picture challenge thread (and others). He told me that he was going to delete the older pictures in the thread and leave the last month or so. He would then keep up with thread and remove things as they became old. I'm assuming in the process he accidentally deleted the whole thread. He did the same with the what did you do ... thread and the diecast threads.

I started all three of those threads and don't blame Spence for accidentally losing them when he was trying to do the right thing by the site. I am the most disappointed by the loss of the diecast thread because it contained information that was not saved anywhere else so it is gone forever. I know he didn't do it on purpose and he says he is extremely sorry as it was never his intention to remove any important information from the site.

At this point we can whine about it or move on. I say we move and be thankful we atill have site with great people after all these years.
          Last edited by 2K2BIRD; May 17, 2019, 04:54 AM.
          21 years, 174K miles, 48 States X 2 & DC, 9 Canadian provinces, 8 European countries, 3 Caribbean Islands, 3 Hawaiian Islands, 100+ National Park locations, 150+ T-bird events, 190+ retrobird diecasts/models, 13 TOTM pics & some very special friends...THANKS TBN !

Comment

Paul, I too liked those entries and wish they were still here. Surely there are less popular areas to delete..

Comment

I found it follow this link.

http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/forum...e-challenge-iv
              Last edited by Gobird; May 17, 2019, 06:50 AM.
              They are Here. Scotty, beam me up!
              IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE
              Visit the TBN Store

Comment

Working...
              X